[2014.02.04] “Warspear Online” 3.11 Released – Berengar's Tower!

snorlax

♥♥♥♥. . . 0 astral? Wew now i d0nt play this game. . . N0ob. . . Char. . . Its unfair to weak healer :(

How u can be that stupid? Read about this update and u will realise that healers have been buffed.

Healer vs healer just sucks now, i tired it, i have 797 heal, 209 (from 331) dmg to that shaman i was fighting with,shaman had 230 dmg to me and over 250 heal. Its going to end 90% to draw if shaman is smart enought not to use skills when mana drain active. And what about melee against healer now? O_o

wow i used to have 304 damage and 171 astral healing 193 before but on new update i have 322 damage with 266 heal on same items wow :drinks: now kitting is still in sight hurraayyyy :lol:

Healer vs healer just sucks now, i tired it, i have 797 heal, 209 (from 331) dmg to that shaman i was fighting with,shaman had 230 dmg to me and over 250 heal. Its going to end 90% to draw if shaman is smart enought not to use skills when mana drain active. And what about melee against healer now? O_o

Melee vs Healer - healer will loose; I mean no in all cases but from know people will have so much magic defence, maybe u have more heal but they will have 20-30% resist on your attack! It will make them hard to kill now.

wow i used to have 304 damage and 171 astral healing 193 before but on new update i have 322 damage with 266 heal on same items 2.5k def 1.8k magic watever wow :drinks: now kitting is still in sight hurraayyyy :lol:

wow i used to have 304 damage and 171 astral healing 193 before but on new update i have 322 damage with 266 heal on same items 2.5k def 1.8k magic watever wow :drinks: now kitting is still in sight hurraayyyy :lol:

epic bugs , suck as hell , much valiable items got ducked up , u guys changing the story of the game

so caster have full heal with same dmg set? make it wow super

shamns druids now will duck all

I do not really like this too. In arena heal is increased, but because of the new magic def the damage is decreased. In hunt heal is decreased (or you have at least +8 staff), and damage increased. Before healers had the choice for the set they were using in arena (usually more damage), and used high heal in hunt (why should the healer have high damage anyway...). Now you need to be rich for hunt, where hunt was ment to become rich. I am afraid this changed everything upside down. And the diversity of the equipment is gone too... I have 4 the same lvl 17 rings. I used a lot lvl 13 rings because of the combination astral + damage, that was not available in lvl 17+ items. Just an example of the diversity gone.

Just my humble oppinion...

bg tower is super cool,but new runes,i mean u can buy only 1 rune and its give u protection for all magic attacks is pure sh*t

my +8 mage have 334 sun,and my +4 priest with astral gear have 277

:bad: wtf again

U destroyd warlock and mage class *z*

they are useless now...not good at all aigrind,not good at all... tumb down

Well,skills like Ball lightning,tears,poisons etc all 1st damage skill cooldown is just 7sec? Is that a bug or meant to stay that way?

I say it's too fast,its almost like spamming them,now players will just go make those skills lvl5 and lose the creativity of other skills.

Gotta love those magic classes nerfs. :clapping:

Sounds sweet! Just finish the mainteance and I will play the shit out of Ws!

You will face healers with 270 heal in arena now, instead of 170 ;D And that's only +7 staff. What about +10 staffs ;D

I do not really like this too. In arena heal is increased, but because of the new magic def the damage is decreased. In hunt heal is decreased (or you have at least +8 staff), and damage increased. Before healers had the choice for the set they were using in arena (usually more damage), and used high heal in hunt (why should the healer have high damage anyway...). Now you need to be rich for hunt, where hunt was ment to become rich. I am afraid this changed everything upside down. And the diversity of the equipment is gone too... I have 4 the same lvl 17 rings. I used a lot lvl 13 rings because of the combination astral + damage, that was not available in lvl 17+ items. Just an example of the diversity gone.

Just my humble oppinion...

I have the same opinion. People can get too much magic defence (especially rich ones) and it will be serious problem soon.

for example warlocks are nerfed as duck (everyone will have 15-20% resist on magic dmg without amping etc)

I see a big problem with too high magic defence. I have only 1507 magic def = 20,3% less dmg. It's too high.

+ 4 amulet = 605, +8 like ~990. If u include magic defence runes and some eq items with magic def its a way to high then.

R.I.P magic classes at pvp

R.I.P?? Healer can heal 300+ and attack 350+

Melee need high magic def for sure to survive!

+10 rings n amu : op caster

Its all about signs

Its all about mcoins

Its all about profit

Whats next?

Will u make this game into premium game?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Always

Tab “Equiment” and “All attributes” have been reworked

"Equiment"=*Equipment*.

Go and count more a bit; magic defence runes, rings (x2), amulet, eq parts with magic defence, cape all can be up +1-10. You can get more magic defence than normal armor now!

Yes we have been buffed by this ~+100 heal (necro) and ~60+ (shaman) but compare with magic dmg its sucks anyway.

is an impossible fight

they will tank the melle  :mega_shok:

In my opinion best up from new classes aded  i ever can call this little balance.finnaly druid szam nefre more equal to other caster class,Cooldown items for melles mak dk rogue much faster 2 kinds off defs makeing game more simple more fun.Now u dont ever need arena set only belt and staff,more customization !I tel this again best up!Finnaly something good.Only few bugs of mobs menu and be perfect ,and plz change very hight chance to spoil in rings amu  :lol:

No lol,it will no be RIP magic classes,druids and shamans was too strong before update,now wtf to talk futher,when 1 druid that have +10 staff and 400 moon,before was healing 190,now heal 340,how to beat that? :bad: :bad: :bad:

This update only RIP warlocks and mages,ARIGRIND fix this sh*t.

I reapeat my priest that is full astral gear +4 arena staff before haved 207 dmg,now have 277 and same heal as before  :bad: :bad: , and my +8 mage have 334 sun,then my priest at +8 will have 370  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

AIGRIND fix it!!!!

its so bad idea from bigining . game was almost perfect , all same lvl of power , yes slightly locks have benifit in arena , but suck in hunts .

much items was good , and valuble , now they re shits.

wouldnt it would be better if u make the tower open and be quiet ?

This happens when the owner of warspear is a shaman(or druid) :)

no cooldown for my ranger

so yea bad update

tho i get a nice price after i bought dark dmg items on elfs :P

and all moon\sun etc runes i bought now are all magi def :P so yea profit

*goes to make shaman @_@*

why only staffs with astral have cooldown? :(

"-Druid: reduced duration of skill “Entangling Roots” by 10%" , but shaman blind ofc dont to reduces.. *z* -_-

Whut? Blind got reduced too. ;D

reduced duration of skill “Lightning Blast” by 5-10%

I see a big problem with too high magic defence. I have only 1507 magic def = 20,3% less dmg. It's too high.

+ 4 amulet = 605, +8 like ~990. If u include magic defence runes and some eq items with magic def its a way to high then.

R.I.P magic classes at pvp

Yeah.. Esp w/ mage and warlock..  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Go and count more a bit; magic defence runes, rings (x2), amulet, eq parts with magic defence, cape all can be up +1-10. You can get more magic defence than normal armor now!

Yes we have been buffed by this ~+100 heal (necro) and ~60+ (shaman) but compare with magic dmg its sucks anyway.

Answer me now, how much damage minimum to overcome that heal amount so a melee can kill healer?

It need high amp weapon, especially for 1h type.

Otherwise any healer can stand in the place and heal and immortal!

No lol,it will no be RIP magic classes,druids and shamans was too strong before update,now wtf to talk futher,when 1 druid that have +10 staff and 400 moon,before was healing 190,now heal 340,how to beat that? :bad: :bad: :bad:

This update only RIP warlocks and mages,ARIGRIND fix this sh*t.

I reapeat my priest that is full astral gear +4 arena staff before haved 207 dmg,now have 277 and same heal as before  :bad: :bad: , and my +8 mage have 334 sun,then my priest at +8 will have 370  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

AIGRIND fix it!!!!

my mage before the update .. dmg 150.... after update .. dmg 70  :lol: :mega_shok: :rofl: :diablo: :facepalm: