[2020.04.09] Contest of guides. The deadline to submit your guide has been extended!

Dear friends!

Too many of you have requested us to extend the deadline for submitting your guides, for several reasons. We understand that great guides take time to be developed and organized.

So, the new deadline to post your guide is 18th of April. You may use this time to improve summited works as well.

Good luck!

• Akasha changed the title to [2020.04.09] Contest of guides. The deadline to submit your guide has been extended!

i hope judges appreciate hard work and some serious determination with my eventual guide

i wont spoil my topic yet but @Akashawhat is the limit of pictures on one forum post

Edited by Jcbreff

On 4/9/2021 at 9:11 PM, Jcbreff said:

@Akashawhat is the limit of pictures on one forum post

I dont know, I never reached this limit. Afaik, there is a limit for image only. Well, you can always post the continuation of your guide below?! 

2 hours ago, Akasha said:

I dont know, I never reached this limit. Afaik, there is a limit for image only. Well, you can always post the continuation of your guide below?! 

if guide does reach maximum length then i'll continue is it comment below it just like you said

20 hours ago, PhoenixFire said:

Is it inclusive? I mean... can I post my guide on 18 Apr? Thanks in advance.

Yes. You can post something today too! 

47 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

will we know the winners in 1 day because originally this contest had 4 days between deadline and results

I think so, 

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

will we know the winners in 1 day because originally this contest had 4 days between deadline and results

Sooner than you expect :true_story1: