1. 1. how many times have u seen rouge run

• once
    • twice
    • three
    • four
    • five
    • anymore than 5's = rouges r chicken

lol game still not balanced

what not balance..? Use ur brain for win and mix ur skil... My shaman lv15 clan win vs bd lv18 use stun and atk long range...

Note: use brain for win and mix ur skill

• 2 weeks later...

Lol this is a losers post for noobs who love cry for justice :lol: people with no honor will just want be powerfull even if you give these noob elf rocket launchers and guns they will still cry  :tease: there only afraid coz they get killed if enter mc twn thats why some ppl bored of it Now everything is balanced devs should stop making new skills and work on the new factions and then on the new island till then let me enjoy the tears of noob elf :rofl:

ELF cry coz Die BY MC  :shok: :shok: :shok: :facepalm: so u think Ur MC strong :shok: :cray: , which clan always have no place for farm 8) , n cry SAID( LETS US DO QUEST or something please lets us do ) :facepalm: ,its MC lol  :wacko: , now u said noob elf ahhaaha , who its weak who is noob who is strongg???? only heart know  :drinks: buddy  ;D

ELF cry coz Die BY MC  :shok: :shok: :shok: :facepalm: so u think Ur MC strong :shok: :cray: , which clan always have no place for farm 8) , n cry SAID( LETS US DO QUEST or something please lets us do ) :facepalm: ,its MC lol  :wacko: , now u said noob elf ahhaaha , who its weak who is noob who is strongg???? only heart know  :drinks: buddy  ;D

aaahhh guess when you play too much ppl forget to read and write  :facepalm: 1st read the topic correctly its about rogues being called chicks created by elf crying about stealth and not of mc being strong by yea we got no place to farm but unlike you guys we don't make post like this and say greedy elf forget the faction you came to mc side to farm :facepalm:  saying you didn't hav place to farm nobody took you in party but i had even gave you a armour out of pity.... And when the same time comes for you to help you ignore its coz of ppl like you that nobody respects ur faction not even your own ppl  its when you get backstabbed you realize no point being nyc too ppl around........

no point to talk more, who right or not  :rofl: , only game , why u like kid  :shok: kckckckc

NOTE : oh yea dun forget , i always respect who do same with me, n if he like shit i never respect him  8) never be friend ,never help with mc or elf coz thy bad attitude for me tx  :blush: only hlp good mc  ::)

no point to talk more, who right or not  :rofl: , only game , why u like kid  :shok: kckckckc

NOTE : oh yea dun forget , i always respect who do same with me, n if he like shit i never respect him  8) never be friend ,never help with mc or elf coz thy bad attitude for me tx  :blush: only hlp good mc  ::)

Did you atleast read what i said Опубликованное фото  respect hhmm what if you act like shit Опубликованное фото you think your so good that you can help us Опубликованное фото

Thanks guys had to search a lot got lot of other cool smileys  but lil too big  8) trying to find smaler ones......

Where you get them?  :shok:  Can show link?  :blush:

Dont backstab rogues !!!dats all i have to say  :diablo:

Besides 'book of oblivion' maybe admin should create 'book of introduction for noobs'.

I think lot of elfs need that  :lol: :lol:

Besides 'book of oblivion' maybe admin should create 'book of introduction for noobs'.

I think lot of elfs need that  :lol: :lol:

looooool  :tease: :tease: