23 members have voted

1. 1. how many times have u seen rouge run

• once
    • twice
    • three
    • four
    • five
    • anymore than 5's = rouges r chicken

:tease: rouges use the stealth skill one after another and make it impossible to find them they gouge then disappear then gouge then disappear

all the while ones hitting u and not showing up at all i think it's kinda odd that this happenes cause it makes itimpossible to beat rouges they basically gouge stealth hit gouge stealth so no way to actually beat them shamans have the skill tht would make them appear how come first borns dont hav a skill to make them come outa hiding like stomp or another type of trap something tht just makes them half invis it's driving me crazy rouges will b top of all charts cause of this and its just a wasteof tikets going against them so there for  this is y rouges r chickens  they only got 2 skills that do them any good stealth should take time to come back in pvp

but one day i will figure it outand own all rouges :yahoo:

Rogues are good stealth is for win rangers campers and u are the chicken :rofl: druids are runners blade Dancer inutil class :lol: is free kill  ;D and finally the f.....k  :pleasantry: rangers are campers in arena only the noobs camp im nervous for see the new skills :spiteful: chicke

n u :rofl:

hmm, i got new idea, RANGER is noob class at the moment,  so can we add crossbow to game. Attack speed 1.7 or 2.0 second and damage will be same like handbows. OK, if u dont like it then make same dmg like one handed sword got, but then must be dual wield xbows =D Isnt good idea ? =D

OK one lil shit thing more, please remove beast trap skill or change tht any better skill :) like STEALTH, cuz ranger and assasin classes r brothers. =)

Have you checked the arena leader board lately only 1 rogue in the top 10 it's not the skill it's the money that works in arena anybody with money will be on the top even a kid could be on the top :facepalm: money beats even stealth in arena

I know another trick on how to beat rogues in arena but you have to figure it out yourself. Some people really need to learn the potentials of their class.

True. Also If u r a Ranger and if u cant beat mcs 1 on 1, Then u r a noob.

i am a bd and if rouges wernt chikens then y stealth ur a bd wearing leather is the only diffrence i can beat a rouge down easy even with my druid

and the trick is to rouges there stealth goes half if they just standing there doing nothing they have to keep moving inorder to stayed full stealthed

they may only b one rouge top of leader boards but that makes no diffrence if there on top or not that was not my point if ur not a chiken then fightlike a real bd

u can pik fun at me all u want i was just making a clear point about the rouges stealth skill they stealth till they gouge u then they re stealth so u cant hit them

sooooo heres the real[oint stealth gouge then fight

dont be running around not fighting like somany have done to me 1v1 u killone rouge and mypartner dead they stealth and run and hide

:tease: soo either fight or dont pvp  they gouge me then stealth and run and hide yes ive beatin down a 2 rouge group easy but my point is there running and hiding and that gets old quick so if u dont like what i have to say then dont read my post but alli wanted to do was get an opinion on it y rouges dont  just fight right u may take one partner down but gougeing and stealthing  to run away when ur partner dead makes the pvp suk yes u loose and yes u win but if ur gunna win atleast fight instead of running  :mega_shok: ;) :friends: :crazy:

that is all i have to say about it

Wrong, Rouges are not BDs wearing leather, they are a completely different class and plays differently. They won't fight like BDs because they are NOT BDs, wearing dual weilding swords does not make them one. Thief/Assasin class iS different from a warrior class. 

bd has more def, hp, better combat skills, so how is it a leather bd?  :unknw:

without stealth we cant beat anyone yes, thats why the "chickens" use the skill  that was given to them to escape  :pleasantry:

wew ..... Im BD , but i like rogue ,

thats a real rogue ,u see in another game online ,look a rogue , he is have a real best skill ,

THATS A REAL ROGUE NAME , lol  :tease: :tease: :tease:

Wrong, Rouges are not BDs wearing leather, they are a completely different class and plays differently. They won't fight like BDs because they are NOT BDs, wearing dual weilding swords does not make them one. Thief/Assasin class iS different from a warrior class.

yes they r rouges r the mc version of elves bd just because ur skills dif doesn't mean tht were not the same we may have more def and health but guess what not all of us bds go with def and health some go straight attk and speed some good for tanking so y dont u actually look at it  and the only dif is rouges r chikens cant fight straight up

:yahoo: if a rouge had no stealth they would get whoooped every time that is the only thing tht saves u from death cause u hide and heal then stun  and then hide and heal some more then atk then stun hide and heal  its the same thing with all rouges so lets leave it at tht

and just say rouges yes everquest and wow all ahve stealth and stun abilities but thts not always tht rouge u ahve to worrie about its the rouge with poison but warspear has this stuff not yet at least but the simple fact is if ur gunna fight fight atk stun  heal atk stun heal dont u think thts a lil pathetic of u to not just fight i ahve a mc frind who is rouge and he fights like rouges should u hide sneak in and start atking not just stun hide heal stun hide heal like mostof u other rouges so either start fighting and fight to win not to stun heal atk stun heal atk stun hide atk stun hide atk and ive seen rouges in pvp stun hide and then run to go heal which makes no difrence but no mc fights fb 1v1 u come in groves  of rouges and shm and barbs not just 1v1  i was doing laughing  pumkins and got jump by 6 mc  just so u no thts 6v1 how u supposed to win a fight like tht thats just chikin scratch to me if u wish to fight  1v1 thts y elves come in groves cause u do

do onto others as u wish dun onto u  ;D

and i dont c y ur not understandingmy point yet  maybe i need to dull it down for u alot

yes they r rouges r the mc version of elves bd just because ur skills dif doesn't mean tht were not the same we may have more def and health but guess what not all of us bds go with def and health some go straight attk and speed some good for tanking so y dont u actually look at it  and the only dif is rouges r chikens cant fight straight up

lol,

he's saying Rogues=Bds  :wacko: :wacko: :rofl: :rofl:

Barbs=Bds not rogues  :tease: :tease:

Its seems like the opposite of what you are saying, that MCs come in big group, well guess what, fb was doing it for a long time and those that you see now on MC side some of them are your FB friends that switched sides. I won't explain or argue anymore since you're the one that seems to need more dulling down to understand what we are saying, and I can't make it any more simple than that...

lol this guy wants tht there should be no balance and rougues should be weak.  :wacko: . shiftin as u say rogues will be noob without their skill so whts the issue if there is a balance?

:yahoo: if a rouge had no stealth they would get whoooped every time that is the only thing tht saves u from death cause u hide and heal then stun  and then hide and heal some more then atk then stun hide and heal  its the same thing with all rouges so lets leave it at tht

and just say rouges yes everquest and wow all ahve stealth and stun abilities but thts not always tht rouge u ahve to worrie about its the rouge with poison but warspear has this stuff not yet at least but the simple fact is if ur gunna fight fight atk stun  heal atk stun heal dont u think thts a lil pathetic of u to not just fight i ahve a mc frind who is rouge and he fights like rouges should u hide sneak in and start atking not just stun hide heal stun hide heal like mostof u other rouges so either start fighting and fight to win not to stun heal atk stun heal atk stun hide atk stun hide atk and ive seen rouges in pvp stun hide and then run to go heal which makes no difrence but no mc fights fb 1v1 u come in groves  of rouges and shm and barbs not just 1v1  i was doing laughing  pumkins and got jump by 6 mc  just so u no thts 6v1 how u supposed to win a fight like tht thats just chikin scratch to me if u wish to fight  1v1 thts y elves come in groves cause u do

do onto others as u wish dun onto u  ;D

and i dont c y ur not understandingmy point yet  maybe i need to dull it down for u alot

Pls read the description of each character in this game when u start playing

Each another have its own potential

so dont waste ur time by complaining about game

its better to learn n figure out how to beat ur enemy with what u got

And i believe once u figure it out u will change ur mind..

• 2 weeks later...

Why do not you find me hahahaha I use when I'm stunt for 2vs1 and stealth to take more damage to the noob. Bd is true we are not and have less def and hp but only noobs runners :rofl:

• Опубликованное фото
    • Опубликованное фото
    • Опубликованное фото
  • Опубликованное фотоRe: rouges must be chickens« Reply #22 on: 24 November 2011, 12:22:05 »lol this guy wants tht there should be no balance and rougues should be weak.  Опубликованное фото . shiftin as u say rogues will be noob without their skill so whts the issue if there is a balance?Quote from: shiftin on 18 November 2011, 18:38:29

Опубликованное фото
    if a rouge had no stealth they would get whoooped every time that is the only thing tht saves u from death cause u hide and heal then stun  and then hide and heal some more then atk then stun hide and heal  its the same thing with all rouges so lets leave it at tht

do onto others as u wish dun onto u 
    Опубликованное фото

and i dont c y ur not understanding my point yet  maybe i need to dull it down for u alot

well vox lets c all u do is absolutly nothing this is a forum post just to c what replies i get if u think ur so dang freakin  smart then y dont u make a game huh o wait thts cause u cant im tierd of u grew tierd the firsttime i say u ur evil very        mean to everyone but ppl u no u dont no me so quit with the ignorant crap  :facepalm:

Only rogue use light arm... Im think rogue can use mail like barbarian,bd,andranger maybe rogue 1st char in warspear.... Is balance with skil. Need brain for win battle

what a funny conversation over here, dumb people won't understand that rogue is made for backstabbing and other sneaky tricks. btw. i've made many mighty bladedancers stun me and run so I guess 90% of brave elfs here do the same  :lol:

druit stun and run  In arena :bad:  all char some... Dont insult other char... Dont cry bcoz u lose with rogue and use ur brain for win :mega_shok:

lol this not last update skill,,i think with skill invisible that will balance,,

and GM will make justice for us,,

yeah justice comunity clan :blush: who want join :rofl:

i like rogue skilll  :) , BUuuuuT ITS WASTE TIME IN ARENA WHEN rouge die soon ,but he/she RUN RUN run , n in the end die too, so why  u run  :facepalm: just fight  :wacko: dont waste time tX  ::) ,

note : not all rogue RUN  ::) only good player can fight until die no RUN  :'(

how if 2 rogue vs 2 rogue and all use skill invisible..

100% draw :lol:

i fight that three times, twice my team lucky and saw one rogue in stealth near us,  his partner then atk too, final time we agree to all lose stealth nd had battle without it Опубликованное фото

but for sure if that was noob rogues they wouldnt have left stealth and drawed us...

Lol this is a losers post for noobs who love cry for justice :lol: people with no honor will just want be powerfull even if you give these noob elf rocket launchers and guns they will still cry  :tease: there only afraid coz they get killed if enter mc twn thats why some ppl bored of it Now everything is balanced devs should stop making new skills and work on the new factions and then on the new island till then let me enjoy the tears of noob elf :rofl: