what info need for recover account

irfansha

dear snorlax,

Its me provo. As u said i sent tkt to technical support but i dont know what type of info dey need to return my id.

Plz tell me what details i shud sent to dem. Plz ban provo untill i get reply from tech devs.

Snorlax plz help me out. I need my provo :(:(:( i can make a new shaman but what about dominators.... I dont want to loose provo.... dat hacker saying he will delete my dk shaman and ranger.

Any information considering your account will help. Character names, levels, classes, amount of currencies, account creation date, items on characters, payment information, etc.

The more information you provide, the easier it is for them to find your account and recognize it as yours.

Any information considering your account will help. Character names, levels, classes, amount of currencies, account creation date, items on characters, payment information, etc.

The more information you provide, the easier it is for them to find your account and recognize it as yours.

Thanks for info

I hav given all details except account creation date coz i dont remember :!

How many days it will take to get new id and password?

Thanks for info

I hav given all details except account creation date coz i dont remember :!

How many days it will take to get new id and password?

As soon as they manage to answer you. Presumably it takes up to 5 working days but for account recovery issues it may take a bit longer.

dear devs,

Plz let me know da staus of my id is it banned r no?

Plz band my id first so we can take control on provo..

Snorlax or Roland plz answer me so that i can wait with relax.

I havent got reply from tech support :(