A suggestion of useful or even necessary changes - Necromancer

Good morning

Maybe I will start with the fact that when I remember, I played healers, my adventure has been going on for several years (I mean healers, I mean druid, shaman, priest, necromancer) in the game, the variety of characters is large, at the beginning it might seem that the priest is an analogous class to necro, shaman to druid, only the skills differ slightly, initially this is how the similarities begin to blur, and it is known that the greater the variety, the harder it is to balance. Currently, out of these 4 classes, necromancer seems to be the weakest when it comes to pvp and maybe in pve, although its ailment is mainly visible in pvp, lately, thinking about what could be changed, I came up with a few ideas, we do not want to make necromancer a class that will beat everyone, because that would not be good, there should be some counter for each class.
I will give my suggestions and try to somehow argue why such a change would be useful, I encourage you to discuss and share your thoughts. Lets start it!

1104977359_.png.0834b918d2e816d97baaa02b96f37872.png Infection:

• Now instead of lowering defense, the skill increases the damage received by the target by 10-12-15-18%. The effect lasts for X seconds, after this time, it exposes damage around it, additionally, after the explosion, it silences for X seconds  (The skill has become more useful after the recent changes, but still feels deficient, necro has only 2 control skills, nightmares which is not stun but only long sleep, and fear, silence sound good, not aoe just for target who had infection, combo faithful + infection could work still, just need to set max amount of player affected we dont want make whole guild silence by 1 necro).

темная сила.png Dark Power:

• Increased the buff to physical and magical power: from 5-7-10-15%, to 9-12-15-18%. Additionally, necromancer gets 3/6/9/12% penetration, team members get half the effect (or crit power instead of pene)

icon_skill_toxic_shield.png Poisonous Shield:

• Now skill additionally, it increases the player's magic and physical defense by 10/20/30/40% ( Skill puts the necromancer or tank at risk, incorrectly used can cause trouble, increasing defense could reduce the risk)

Смертельный взгляд.png Deathly Eye

• Complete skill change, necromancer summons serpent that deals magic damage (Action like Water Elemental druid, you can prioritize what target to attack with Poison Spittle. (It used to be able to change the fate of the fight for world bosses, now it is on the sidelines, now it only serves to launch a relic that gives resist (which is also unbalanced that you can, with a bit of luck, have a resist every 2 seconds) It would give a bit of freshness, and certainly would match the necromancer profile that is the summoner).
Edited by PureSex

3 hours ago, PureSex said:

Complete skill change, necromancer summons serpent that deals magic damage (Action like Water Elemental druid, you can prioritize what target to attack with Poison Spittle. (It used to be able to change the fate of the fight for world bosses, now it is on the sidelines, now it only serves to launch a relic that gives resist (which is also unbalanced that you can, with a bit of luck, have a resist every 2 seconds) It would give a bit of freshness, and certainly would match the necromancer profile that is the summoner).

i actually like this skill if bosses either have massive amounts of hp or high defenses or both because it makes the fight faster. and also the 2x eye+poison spit=dot 

3 hours ago, PureSex said:

Now skill additionally, it increases the player's magic and physical defense by 10/20/30/40% ( Skill puts the necromancer or tank at risk, incorrectly used can cause trouble, increasing defense could reduce the risk)

40% def increase might be too much since the amount healed from poison rain also increases with skill level. And rarely are there mobs that are not already agroed in those few tiles that this skills affects around the target. but i do agree that it could increase defenses. 

"incorrectly used", what do you mean i shouldn't use shield on afk players so they die to wolf spirits in spring world event

7 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

40% def increase might be too much since the amount healed from poison rain also increases with skill level. And rarely are there mobs that are not already agroed in those few tiles that this skills affects around the target. but i do agree that it could increase defenses. 

"incorrectly used", what do you mean i shouldn't use shield on afk players so they die to wolf spirits in spring world event

This is the best way to use this skill  :troll_face1: