how to use and level skills on a shaman

Grukamin

Hello, I decided to make a shaman and cant decide my skills ive have a druid but to me shamans are a bit weird to use so I would love to know the skills I should use and how to play a shaman thanks.  :good:

Hello, I decided to make a shaman and cant decide my skills ive have a druid but to me shamans are a bit weird to use so I would love to know the skills I should use and how to play a shaman thanks.  :good:

Depends a lot in what you want to do really.

Most commonly used skill setups are probably 5 heal,5 blind, 5 quake or 5 heal 5 ball 5 blind.

Take the latter option if you want to pvp druids if its strictly pvp character. Or take the first for general pvp and war bashing.

Then if you want a setup for farming  you should have something like 5 heal, 3-5 earth, 3-5 ball, 3-5 quake. (Quake for lab running)

Depends a lot in what you want to do really.

Most commonly used skill setups are probably 5 heal,5 blind, 5 quake or 5 heal 5 ball 5 blind.

Take the latter option if you want to pvp druids if its strictly pvp character. Or take the first for general pvp and war bashing.

Then if you want a setup for farming  you should have something like 5 heal, 3-5 earth, 3-5 ball, 3-5 quake. (Quake for lab running)

I also used for a period: 3 ball and quake, 5 heal and blind. that's also a fine setup for PvP.

Since 2 days changed to: 5 quake, heal and blind.

id like to be a all round type like pvp, arena, pve, farm, and boss farm and since im such a low lvl and whats lab ;)

3 ball/quake and 5 heal/blind or just 5 heal/blind/quake will do you fine for all.

Lab=Labyrinth which contains the endgame bosses who drop highest level equipment for now.

This should change today since there should be a pretty big update.

Quake is a semi stun skill, it does damage in 3x3 area making it AoE skill, stops enemy movement and and lowers their attack speed.

Blind is a full stun skill, which makes the targeted enemy get blinded and run around in random pattern not being able to attack or use skills, it also increases opponents dodge by certain % depending on skill level. Cant remember the exact %.

doesent quake fail a lot or is it so good its worth it or go with blind

If you get used to it it wont fail much. But now after update i will share my current skill build which is kicking every druids ass so far xD

2 ball, 5 heal, 3 earth, 4 blind, 3 quake.

• 2 weeks later...

raislin what about full boss farm and general farm build for shaman?

i want to solo boss solo

but i saw at lvl 1 shield only gives 0,1% def :| so i remove from my bar

shield skills have been reworked. the higher your def the more it will increase by.

but you dont need it to solo bosses. just need good heal and good def. now that heal depends on amp tho you might need a minion, but still should be able to solo most non-lab bosses

Can anybody tell how much percent of our original magic def get added after we use earth protect at every level?

Its not 3,4,5,6,7% per level anymore i think cause am getting 8% at lvl 1 earth protect.

Can anybody tell how much percent of our original magic def get added after we use earth protect at every level?

Its not 3,4,5,6,7% per level anymore i think cause am getting 8% at lvl 1 earth protect.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=101300.0

I guess you didnt read that topic carefully, or this one

shield skills have been reworked. the higher your def the more it will increase by.

I guess you didnt read that topic carefully, or this one

Yes the higher the def the more it is increased by , so that means the Percentage remains constant for each level. If u calculate the percent of the diff between with and without EP then i see its coming 8% always at lvl1.

So i wanted to know what is percent increase for other lvls if anybody knows

thats what Im trying to explain.

my earth protection is lv5 and only increases def 3.6% and magic def by 4.5%

thats because Im low amp and I have low def and magic def.

So even tho my shield skill is higher level than yours, you get a bigger boost because you have higher def

thats what Im trying to explain.

my earth protection is lv5 and only increases def 3.6% and magic def by 4.5%

thats because Im low amp and I have low def and magic def.

So even tho my shield skill is higher level than yours, you get a bigger boost because you have higher def

hmm maybe u are in guild which gives u extra def buff? it can affect the calculation