DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME

Dmolish

hello my name is Michael I'm 23 years old from Stockton California, I recently put a thread up of the same name and it was deleted by the development team. well I want everyone to know that I've been a loyal fan of this game for 2+ years invested well over 400$ of US currency and 100ks if in game gold. recently I fell victim to a scam that resulted in my acct being hijacked upon submitting a ticket to the warspear support team with enough proof to show I was in fact the original owner my acct was banned. now I WAS THE VICTIM AND THEY BANNED ME. and the icing on the cake was when they told me that my acct had 4 owners and they didn't need to show me any evidence of the rules being broke.  so basically the development team is the russian mob and steal from people. if you still choose to play beware when buying miracle coins. there have been many reports of the development team taking the money and not givin. the coins.  and ATTENTION AMERICANS due to the out of country development team any wrong doings to American players aare shunned please be careful

noone give a ♥♥♥♥

stop spam!

please don't post on my thread if you can't use proper grammar thanks. also if you're some poor third world country duck don't bother