Recovery an old account

crossfit

nope that rogue was used by only friends like my actual account and also yours accounts :) , I know you guys fairplayer(jayrox) and deltamis hate me but I dont give a shit for what you say you hate me.

my story on the contest

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=58857.0

Isn't Nero/Spacemaan the one who's using Silentkiil?

yes

1- send support ticket

2- thanks for the emails

3- youre pretty smart for admitting you shared accounts

1-  I cant send a ticket , learn to read.

2-  Good luck  doing anything with my emails.

3-  I shared my account with my old friend lives near me is like if you share account with you brother :)

1-  I cant send a ticket , learn to read.

2-  Good luck  doing anything with my emails.

3-  I shared my account with my old friend lives near me is like if you share account with you brother :)

reported  :blush:

read EULA rules before playing  :facepalm:

reported  :blush:

read EULA rules before playing  :facepalm:

I know eula rules , you are the one who needs learn something before post here, do you know me? know why I lost that account? no, then shut up ♥♥♥♥♥ , and excuse me, dear, everybody breaking those rules by one way or other to say  Im not sharing account with a strangers only with my real friend from my same city thats not ilegal. I can tell you like99999999 people who share account. Their get blocked? happened something ? no.

Then after all can someone help me? roland? snorly ? I know update is almost released but help me soon possible please and understand my situation, thanks.

nope that rogue was used by only friends like my actual account and also yours accounts :) , I know you guys fairplayer(jayrox) and deltamis hate me but I dont give a shit for what you say you hate me.

my story on the contest

yes

What? I don't hate you. :(

It is just a fact that the devs won't recover an account which have been owned by several persons.

I know eula rules , you are the one who needs learn something before post here, do you know me? know why I lost that account? no, then shut up ♥♥♥♥♥ , and excuse me, dear, everybody breaking those rules by one way or other to say  Im not sharing account with a strangers only with my real friend from my same city thats not ilegal. I can tell you like99999999 people who share account. Their get blocked? happened something ? no.

It doesn't matter who you share your account with. It is against the rules anyway. And the reason why som accounts that have been shared aren't banned, is because of that the devs doesn't know about it, or that there isn't enough evidence to ban that acc.

Then after all can someone help me? roland? snorly ? I know update is almost released but help me soon possible please and understand my situation, thanks.

It doesn't matter who you share your account with. It is against the rules anyway. And the reason why som accounts that have been shared aren't banned, is because of that the devs doesn't know about it, or that there isn't enough evidence to ban that acc.

Yet I remember that r0land once said that account sharing is not a reason for banning. So how is it?

Yet I remember that r0land once said that account sharing is not a reason for banning. So how is it?

Did he really say that? Idk, but I have seen several cases where they blocked accounts because of that they had been in the hands of more than one person.

Did he really say that? Idk, but I have seen several cases where they blocked accounts because of that they had been in the hands of more than one person.

It's been a while now. I can try to find that post but that'll take a while.

Yes he did, but thats not matter, we can chat about this all the afternoon, out of here.

"silentkiil" at start "espanish"  was my first character on warspear I dont care if I cant to play it again i dont know why not  but lol so sad... at least block it I dont want to see a guy using my rogue even with other name nono thats cant be.

read my story since I play warspear till january 2013 maybe some day I update it e.e

Found it!

Dear cherrybia,

sharing is not actually prohibited but you should understand that even your closest friend (or even your brother) can change your account details and then sell it to someone.

We want to protect you from these situations because sometimes it's rather painful to lose everything because of someone you trusted so much.

As a conclusion: yes, it's not a crime to share but we must warn you about the consequences.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=83796.0

Idk very much about this situation, but idk why you are doing this bro.

As far as I know Carlos was the one using Espanish the rogue, the one who ampled it etc. It was made by you, but its was Spanish's rogue from the moment he gave to you Crossfitt, and he never acted like a ♥♥♥♥♥ cus he also helped you whit Cross, and it was a great rogue before your items were deleted.

Also, let's say i didn't like too how Neromage seems to be using Espanish (Silentkill)  but  i need to say he got it in a fair way. Neromage received Espanish as a gift, the only thing Carlos asked to him was to help Mofh. And he didn't. 

This stuff is out of my business, but as long as Carlos is involucred somehow i feel free to post my thoughts.

Hello friends,

I can support that Espanish was created by Catalonia. That's all I can say there. Be careful who you lend accounts to, even though saying no to a friend might be hard to do. I've been back stabbed twice already so I'm really careful who I choose to lend and if I do, I make sure it's only to one single player at a time. Nero is an OK guy but even I couldn't trust him 100% sorry.

Good luck Xavier.

87613_.png

For one bro u could of talked with me and span before making all this drama, no need to start pathetic stuff that no one knows about execpt us and bia. And another thing no ones selling any account idk where u get this from, many haters gonna hate and be jelouse, xavi if u still wanna talk pm me or right me in forum.