roland dont lock my topic saying its MY connection

Jswaaz

its YOUR connection thats the problem hence why i said "server lag"

i pay a hefty penny for the best internet possible, and i find it very offensive youd shove my complaint aside like im some 5 year old who doesnt know the difference between MY connection and server lag.

theirs a big difference between getting "connection reset" when losing signal from MY connection(which isnt the case on my problem), and getting server lag where everything runs smoothly except BD's hitting you from 4-6 yards away

its YOUR connection thats the problem hence why i said "server lag"

i pay a hefty penny for the best internet possible, and i find it very offensive youd shove my complaint aside like im some 5 year old who doesnt know the difference between MY connection and server lag.

Offensive? Oh, I'm sorry.

I never thought that problems with internet connection are offensive, I promise I will never talk about them again.

i have highest internet speed possible in my country, and server lag occurs when theirs no visible lag on my part, but the game behaves differently and tries to "catch up" to its own connection

these are issues on the games side, not mine

lag issues are hard to explain, so 99% of the time its easier to just say its their own connection thats the problem, but not when youve played the game as much as i have, and can determine whether its on my side or yours

I have personally experienced those problems.

Me and my friend were playing in one room, and many times positions on my and his screens were different. On his screen I'd stand in different spot than I am on my screen, I'd sometimes take a different path when going from one place to another. It's definitely not lag, lags don't behave like this. It might be caused by a prediction system in your game, if you have one.

Or

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=29.msg145#msg145

Desynchronization.

Use any translating method

Or

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=29.msg145#msg145

Desynchronization.

Use any translating method

couldnt of said it any better myself

I have personally experienced those problems.

Me and my friend were playing in one room, and many times positions on my and his screens were different. On his screen I'd stand in different spot than I am on my screen, I'd sometimes take a different path when going from one place to another. It's definitely not lag, lags don't behave like this. It might be caused by a prediction system in your game, if you have one.

this is actually a different problem, and might not even be related

desynchronization or "catching up to the server" i find different then the positioning bugs you mentioned are present in-game

I can vouch for him here, 4 -5 of my friends have been experiencing unusual lag at different points in this game, one of the players is always using 4G internet so it may just be an ISO problem there

The lag in fighting has always existed,

Like when you run in and run back if warlock casts circle where you turned around you will get stunned even if you look like youre far away from it, same goes for all others. Is this what you mean? It happens in all pvp and even against normal mobs. The games sync is slower than the way it looks on your screen

because instaping

servers are located in Russia, so developers probably dont see lag when other countries do.

even bad weather can cause lag.

The lag in fighting has always existed,

Like when you run in and run back if warlock casts circle where you turned around you will get stunned even if you look like youre far away from it, same goes for all others. Is this what you mean? It happens in all pvp and even against normal mobs. The games sync is slower than the way it looks on your screen

ive played long enough to know what this is, and can distinguish between regular lag/unusual lag. thank you

because instaping

servers are located in Russia, so developers probably dont see lag when other countries do.

even bad weather can cause lag.

do you know anything about servers?