Who the hell is Chronoz!

SweetDanzo

Can anyone xplain who is Chronoz? People talk about himm on Sapphire like him is god.He have power or who he moderator? heard he kill elf too much. Hecan answer here?

thank i heard about him when i farmed sea monster with new friends,he protect a land from elf ,me lvl 12 and im new into game...so he can protect me too or other warriors?

He is an old player who used to organize wars agaisnt elves...ppl respect him...and time ago everybody used to fight...

Nowadays ppl just camp in caravan and talk sh!t

Dear SweetDanzo , i'm just player like you.

I don't have any godskill or some special, just trying to play.You can meet me in game and we could talk, or i can teach you, or help with some quest.

And ,yes i trying to kill all elf...one day they all will lose...:D

He is an old player who used to organize wars agaisnt elves...ppl respect him...and time ago everybody used to fight...

Nowadays ppl just camp in caravan and talk sh!t

Hey Zeus ! Glad to seeing you again.

Can anyone xplain who is Chronoz? People talk about himm on Sapphire like him is god.He have power or who he moderator? heard he kill elf too much. Hecan answer here?

Is his color red in a game or in a chat?

Is his color red in a game or in a chat?

Don't worry Roly he talks about this guy Chrono & he's not a scammer or anything he's an old nice player :good: .