account banned for no reason

Dmolish

my account was recently banned after he was scammed WTF I was a victim and I'm now banned I sent tickets and screenshots showing me to be the owner of the account only to be told the acct had 5 owners from 4 countries. ..THIS IS BULLSHIT.  I sat by and spent money on your game over 400$ can you please have some decency and respect for your fans someone who made this possible. who invested in you because I enjoy the gams please give me my acct back. ..the acct couldn't have been owned by 5 people I LEVELD THE CHAR I bought the mcoins that helped amp full +10 and though I may have allowed another to log on I AM THE OWNER AND CREATOR

my account was recently banned after he was scammed WTF I was a victim and I'm now banned I sent tickets and screenshots showing me to be the owner of the account only to be told the acct had 5 owners from 4 countries. ..THIS IS BULLSHIT.  I sat by and spent money on your game over 400$ can you please have some decency and respect for your fans someone who made this possible. who invested in you because I enjoy the gams please give me my acct back. ..the acct couldn't have been owned by 5 people I LEVELD THE CHAR I bought the mcoins that helped amp full +10 and though I may have allowed another to log on I AM THE OWNER AND CREATOR

Dmolish i hate to rain on your parade but don't ruin my chances of getting my account back by making this ticket too  :( You bought that druid and everyone knows it. one day name changed and we all see amps in world chat.... 5 different countires? lmao bro you would have to be so dumb to let people from 4 different countries play your account.... I can give old payments from my account lets see you do the same.