Buying Mcoins

Demonhyde

I have a question, and would actually like a dev to answer if possible. I know trading acc's is definitely against the rules of Warspear, as in every other game. However, I know some of us, to include me, do not have a credit or debit card to  put on my acc to buy mcoins for say, costumes and such that you can only get from the shop. I didn't see a rule saying that you can't trade mcoins. Say I have 100k gold, but I have no access to real money for mcoins. Would it truly be wrong to trade someone, say my friend that I personally know that plays Warspear AND has mcoins, my 100k gold for a set amount of miracle coins?

I'd just like a little insight on if there really are rules against this and whatnot. Thank you  ::)

I have a question, and would actually like a dev to answer if possible. I know trading acc's is definitely against the rules of Warspear, as in every other game. However, I know some of us, to include me, do not have a credit or debit card to  put on my acc to buy mcoins for say, costumes and such that you can only get from the shop. I didn't see a rule saying that you can't trade mcoins. Say I have 100k gold, but I have no access to real money for mcoins. Would it truly be wrong to trade someone, say my friend that I personally know that plays Warspear AND has mcoins, my 100k gold for a set amount of miracle coins?

I'd just like a little insight on if there really are rules against this and whatnot. Thank you  ::)

using in game currency to buy mcoin isnt illegal, but u cant buy his account wht u can do is make a lvl1 and let ur friend buy mcoin in it than u give him gold, thats 100% legal  :)

using in game currency to buy mcoin isnt illegal, but u cant buy his account wht u can do is make a lvl1 and let ur friend buy mcoin in it than u give him gold, thats 100% legal  :)

See that's what I was thinking, but I wanted to make 100% sure, because I don't wanna do this and have the possibility over my head of the admins banning my account. I wouldn't like that :/

Legal??? :(  i didnt believe that

Legal??? :(  i didnt believe that

i asked support team about it and they told me its no prob but they r not responsible if my lvl 1 account got scammed :)

buying mcoin with ingame currency np

buying ingame currency with cash illegal

i asked support team about it and they told me its no prob but they r not responsible if my lvl 1 account got scammed :)

buying mcoin with ingame currency np

buying ingame currency with cash illegal

Ty bro :drinks: +1 karma for u