Elves (facepalm)

Smilga

So as you all know, up Nadir is now the preferable PvP zone... At least it used to be...

Cause everytime I go there there's like 2-3 elves who gank. Let me tell you this: why are you complaining, about MC's ganking PvP cave, if you can't control your side's noobs? I mean, Pro MCs send gankers to hell and help reducing ganking in PvP cave, but noob elves are just standing and are like "meh, noobs ganking noobs, probably the best is to do nothing... WTF, why isn't here no MC's?  Are noobs afraid to PvP or what?".

Hey, so called pro Gay-Gangbangers. Stop ganking with the overamped equipment your parents bought you.

MCs do the same.

People can, and will attack everyone on sight if they so desire. It can't be helped, that's a retarded mentality but what can we do about it? Cry on forums?

man. I tell u something, pvp nadir or pvpcave its not official, there is no rule there, ppl named it pvpcave, used its only a cave.

So no need complain about gankers otherwise you can gank with your teammate.

maybe in future official pvp will release so you all no need to be cry about gankers

Hope so :)

man. I tell u something, pvp nadir or pvpcave its not official, there is no rule there, ppl named it pvpcave, used its only a cave.

That's the reson why players  "founded" PvP cave... For fair 1 vs 1 fights... Go gank somewhere else

A lot of the players do not care about 1 vs 1. And devs have good reasons for not creating a 1 vs 1 place. So the best thing is not to complain about something that is never ment to be.

That's the reson why players  "founded" PvP cave... For fair 1 vs 1 fights... Go gank somewhere else

He is actually right. Its not official and everyone can do what they want. Just don't use PvP cave anymore like I do...

when i have to pvp, i pm the person we go to relic house for pvp.

No one disturb there and its empty most of time so i think it is best place for pvp.

Up Nadir was also always empty so many people were doing pvp there. Now it's impossible.

He is actually right. Its not official and everyone can do what they want. Just don't use PvP cave anymore like I do...

:clapping: u right :clapping:

You can hear from the name warspear that people are surely attacking others. You cant come complane about being poor, having a bad day and then a elf/mc attacks you. They are either questing or then for the meaning of the game. Elfs arent gay. Mcs arent gay. At least if they dont say so. o_O

when i have to pvp, i pm the person we go to relic house for pvp.

No one disturb there and its empty most of time so i think it is best place for pvp.

Im hanging out in the relic house and waiting for noob mcs from now on. :)

1 min later you'll be looking for a blue field "On Statue"

Hahahha that was a great come back. HAHAHAHA LMAO.

Smilga, damn I wish people came looking for me. I get bored killing all the people who run from me cause they know...

There is a few people I come across that when I see their name around Nadir, I immediately think...."Did I remember to click that caravan statue this time?"

/facepalm

why are you talking about fair 1v1 PvP in the PvP Cave when half of the MC's there are gankers.Also there are more MC gankers than Elf Gankers.

/facepalm

shame to you......

/facepalm

why are you talking about fair 1v1 PvP in the PvP Cave when half of the MC's there are gankers.Also there are more MC gankers than Elf Gankers.

/facepalm

shame to you......

I'm talking about up-Nadir place. If you can't keep ganking out of there, than don't blame us for PvP cave gankers.

yea, the best place to pvp somebody u want is ghost village:) because mc gank pvp cave and up nadir i always send my enemies to mobs (blind). so ghost vilage is perfect place if no disturbers :)

thank you :)

Hahahha that was a great come back. HAHAHAHA LMAO.

Smilga, damn I wish people came looking for me. I get bored killing all the people who run from me cause they know...

There is a few people I come across that when I see their name around Nadir, I immediately think...."Did I remember to click that caravan statue this time?"

lulz.

pvp cave is actualy made for quest at lvl14 or so..

lol I got to lv20 without doing that quest. now all I have to do is go to the second column and I get teleported inside pvp cave :lol:

1 min later you'll be looking for a blue field "On Statue"

it takes you a whole minute to kill a paladin? ;D

kidding lol. Slay's Robotank will probably mop the floor with you

it takes you a whole minute to kill a paladin? ;D

I can kill him faster with my lock or make him die a slow, agonizing death with my necro.