Barbarians Suggestion's - New Active\Passive Skills,Skills Combo Bonuses,Ideas.

Lintex

Berserk, Bloodthirst and Swinging Chop skills! :yahoo:

Ps. The title should be: "Suggestions for the Barbarian". Or "The Barbarian's Suggestions". Right now the the grammar in the title is incorrect.

Ok now my turn.

New Passive Skill-

Dual Wield Specialization-Allows users to equip two one handed axe.(Sounds op a bit?no?ok)

Dual Handed Shield-Allow users to allow equip heavy shiedls.(It is very useful for tanking that can improve the stats and magical and physical very much.But the only draw back is that the player walking speed becomes slow and their attack power will very low.Not a good way if you want to kill.Good for tanking in wars)

Skills Combo Bonuses- Since many classes have skills bonuses like paladin(he uses foj and the first skill to gain a bonuse and also warlock uses poison spittlex2 times and then the first skill to gain a bonuse damage.So why not barbarians doesnt have one and for others too.

For barbarians skill combo bonus it would be like this.

It requires Charge and chop.Here it go's

If u successfully stun an enemy by using charge and then u use the chop skills.It will give a bonuse that another chop will be effected to the enemy player+decreasing their running speed. :yahoo:

This is it for now.If someobe thinks that it will be overpowered then give some ideas to make the skills\passive skills balanced. :snorlax:  cya PEACE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Class: Barbarian

Name: Earth Crush

Description: Barbarian using 2h weapon gather all his power and crush his weapon to the graund,  making quake, that knocks targets in 2yards radius araund him back, and  deals damage from skills level, and weapon.

name: mighty thrash

casting range:1 block

description: barbarian knocks back targeted enemy to 3 blocks back lowering their physical defence with some amount.( def lowered for 6 to 8seconds as it may be 3 to 4 hits at least as dev want  :blush: )

lvl 1 - 10%

lvl 2 - 15%

lvl 3 - 20%

lvl 4 - 25%

• 11 months later...

Skill: Frenesi

O bárbaro entra em frenesi e seus pontos de vida dobrão s nanhum stum pode atingido porém ele não poderá usar nenhuma skill até q seus pontos de vida voltem a 5% com isso sua energia voltará com 50% e em frenesi sua def atak e velocidade alimentam

• 2 years later...

Name:Battle protection 

The barbarian can activate a shield that supports an amount of damage if the shield is broken it explodes and stuns all around the barbarian the can be used in group:rolleyes:

• 1 year later...
20 minutes ago, Douglas90005 said:

Nome: Retalhador de Crânio

O Bárbaro desfere um golpe em área impedindo que seus inimigos corram rápido e ainda causado um dano devastador. 

Please, on the international side, you may want to use English so that everyone here can understand your suggestion.

I thank you for your patience and understanding, my friend.

17 hours ago, Higgings said:

Please, on the international side, you may want to use English so that everyone here can understand your suggestion.

I thank you for your patience and understanding, my friend.

💥

Name: Skull Crank
The Barbarian deals a blow in area preventing his enemies to run fast and still caused a devastating damage. 

The image I made is very ugly, but it's this idea here that almost everyone asks in the barbarian in the next update, Area Damage Skill.

Sem título.png

skill barbaro 2.png

Edited by Douglas90005