new equipment for arena points

flamewolf

Maybe its just my opinion. But I got the points to buy new arena eq. But.  I don't want weapons that have resilience. Id rather have a setup like the other rares where its something like attack speed critical accuracy. So with that being said. Can we get some weapons with a variety of bonuses?

arena weapons are supposed to have resilience thats what makes them different from normal PVE gears. if you dont want resilence buy normal items . arena items are for pvp .

well, arena weapons is the second best of the game

so some guys ( brazilians and others... ) cant buy mc, so no mc = no tickets = no arena weapons = feeble  :sorry:

Arena items are one of the worst part of this update. They sucked out all the fun out of this game. They give a disadvantage to druids and shamans making them weak. Why? Because a mage needs Full set to achieve maximum damage of his class. Whereas other classes just need weapons. Also Why farm when you get  similar items in a shop. They should really make rares have better attributes than arena items.