New Amplification System

Anderson Lima

# proposal
the system is totally based on luck, it is a nonsense. what I propose is a mix of luck with certainty, even if that number of certainty is for example:
from +9 pro +10 you will have to spend 150 stamps to have the number of certainty and can be amplified before by luck

# motivations and questions

sincerely throw your money in luck, it is absurd I spent 190 stamps, in an arc lv 20 that only reached +7 if it was +8 or +9 I had understood blz

because the system is based on luck it is known to the players .... that even if we had two equal lv 10 weapons ..... one can be extremely easy to level up ... and the other absurdly deficient, being the deficit of upar absurdly deficil
.... like the expression 8 or 80, some weapons being so complicated that it is better to give up and change

I've seen friends spend 60 to level up and not leave +4 and can't do it and threw their money in the trash

and every player has a story like that

11 hours ago, Anderson Lima said:

the system is totally based on luck, it is a nonsense

It's not a nonsense if you wear the shoes of the ones who invented this method. 

If you failed an ammount of 50-80 signs on a weapon, then you should simply stop amping now and try eventually later, unless you're extremely rich and live following the "time is money" motto. Amp system works this way since always and I don't really think it's going to change anytime soon. 

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

It's not a nonsense if you wear the shoes of the ones who invented this method. 

If you failed an ammount of 50-80 signs on a weapon, then you should simply stop amping now and try eventually later, unless you're extremely rich and live following the "time is money" motto. Amp system works this way since always and I don't really think it's going to change anytime soon. 

exactly nobody is extra rich to throw gold in the trash for luck reasons a counter to make sure it will amplify would be a way for this system to be less unfair, and i don't think it's a matter of luck day more yes gun has extra hard weapons

1 minute ago, Anderson Lima said:

exactly nobody is extra rich to throw gold in the trash for luck reasons a counter to make sure it will amplify would be a way for this system to be less unfair, and i don't think it's a matter of luck day more yes gun has extra hard weapons

If nobody was that rich then you wouldn't have maxed players at all. 

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

the extremely rich continue to play and the vast majority give up on the game

5 minutes ago, Higgings said:

more what I propose is a mixer of luck or certainty .... an ideal system is far from possible

1 minute ago, Anderson Lima said:

the extremely rich continue to play and the vast majority give up on the game

That's another story though. But investing on an already old feature is not a good idea, as it will result on the suggestion being ignored (most likely). Amping is what gives Devs their daily bread alongside other features such as arena or dungeon - they won't change it that easily. I would be the first one to appreciate the change, should that ever be made though. 

6 minutes ago, Higgings said:

That's another story though. But investing on an already old feature is not a good idea, as it will result on the suggestion being ignored (most likely). Amping is what gives Devs their daily bread alongside other features such as arena or dungeon - they won't change it that easily. I would be the first one to appreciate the change, should that ever be made though. 

I understand your point very well, so in the example I wrote so you need 150 or 200 to be sure to +9 for f +10, it is a high number but at least it is a certainty, and it prevents players from spending 300 sigh on an impossible dream

Edited by Anderson Lima

6 minutes ago, Anderson Lima said:

I understand your point very well, so in the example I wrote so you need 150 or 200 to be sure to +9 for f +10, it is a high number but at least it is a certainty, and it prevents players from spending 300 sigh on an impossible dream

I could get an item +10 with far less signs if I just stopped trying after the 30th. This is how I got my items maxed. 

• 5 months later...
On 4/3/2021 at 8:42 AM, Higgings said:

So you admit that being rich is the only way to max out. That's just sad.

On 4/3/2021 at 9:04 AM, Higgings said:

I could get an item +10 with far less signs if I just stopped trying after the 30th. This is how I got my items maxed. 

Go try that on a lvl 30 spring staff or sea staff, let's see if u ever get +10 with that method. Probably only works on gear and some common 1h weapons.

5 hours ago, Unkindled said:

So you admit that being rich is the only way to max out. That's just sad.

Uhm... yes? I'm sorry, isn't this kinda logical? Or perhaps you think people can amp to +10 all of a sudden, from a day to another, without spending? It took me 6 years to start amplifying +10 without spending, and back then it was far harder. 

You wouldn't have a very expensive car if you couldn't afford it, but that doesn't mean that you can't have another one - cheaper - but still efficient. 

5 hours ago, Unkindled said:

Go try that on a lvl 30 spring staff or sea staff, let's see if u ever get +10 with that method. Probably only works on gear and some common 1h weapons.

I don't amplify weapons more than +9. Simple reason: 60 more dmg is not going to change my life and it's enough waiting for a year to get an upgraded version of that same weapon. Amp it +9 and you would basically have a mimic of your old weapon +10

7 hours ago, Higgings said:

Uhm... yes? I'm sorry, isn't this kinda logical? Or perhaps you think people can amp to +10 all of a sudden, from a day to another, without spending? It took me 6 years to start amplifying +10 without spending, and back then it was far harder. 

You wouldn't have a very expensive car if you couldn't afford it, but that doesn't mean that you can't have another one - cheaper - but still efficient. 

I don't amplify weapons more than +9. Simple reason: 60 more dmg is not going to change my life and it's enough waiting for a year to get an upgraded version of that same weapon. Amp it +9 and you would basically have a mimic of your old weapon +10

Are you seriously comparing an item in a 2d pixel game, to a car?

We are talking about a game here, not real life possessions.

And im not saying people shouldnt spend, i dont mind spending on/in a game at all. But when the amount spent on a game is actually enough to buy you an EXPENSIVE CAR xD Then you have a problem.

Also im glad about you being so honest. Say it louder, poor people can't be shit in this game, it's pay 2 win.

But there's something you're not being honest about at all. 60 dmg actually does make a great difference, but that's not the reason why you don't "need" it. The truth is you can't afford it, it's a waste of $ right? if +10 was easy to attain u wouldnt care about it being useless, you would get it.

The problem is, not everyone is okay with being mediocre at best in a game they have spent alot of money/years on. People like to compete, people want to be the BEST. and sadly the only thing stopping them is $.

Edited by Unkindled

45 minutes ago, Unkindled said:

Are you seriously comparing an item in a 2d pixel game, to a car?

We are talking about a game here, not real life possessions.

You clearly haven't got the point of what I meant. 

Fair enough 

But there's something you're not being honest about at all. 60 dmg actually does make a great difference, but that's not the reason why you don't "need" it. The truth is you can't afford it, it's a waste of $ right? if +10 was easy to attain u wouldnt care about it being useless, you would get it.

It's a gold matter for me; believe it or not, but I reached a point where I have got no use of Miracle Coins. Plus, I said it in a personal matter; read it again. 60 more damage is not going to change my life, but it's clear that it does change yours, but if that's the case then you can't blame the game for your own decisions. In terms of gold yes, it's kinda expensive and I am not interested on spending a lot of gold just to see in a matter of months (or a year) a new weapon being showed with better stats than the one I just amped, so that I'm forced to amp a new one. 

The problem is, not everyone is okay with being mediocre at best in a game they have spent alot of money/years on. People like to compete, people want to be the BEST. and sadly the only thing stopping them is $.

You plan to be the best but with minimum efforts or at least an affordable effort: too easy.

Being the best bears a price. If you care that much to be the best, then you know what you're going through. It's a choice, and as a choice it has got consequences. Being the best doesn't only mean having the highest level weapon, but it includes how you play a character, how you move with it and how you build it; all things which you won't see on high level games (due to the presence of passive books for example which increase your stats exponentially). In high level games the most broken class reigns supreme nowadays 

[Personal opinion Disclaimer]

Suggestion all in all can be even appreciated, but I know for a fact that they won't change it that lightly. I hope to be wrong.