druid is not op :!

juniorcel

how is a druid op ? that's the best joke ever . lets compare druid to shamans

1. Suppose a druid nd shaman are fighting both r at 1k health then shaman gets combo ( ball normal quake) nd kills druid while druid bees r still tickling Опубликованное фото

also quake can lock skill if u r smart enough in its use

2. Lets compare stuns druid cant atk wen shamn blinds bt wen druid roots shaman can atk  Опубликованное фото

3.  Abt 4% passive elf skill , mcs also hav 4% passive health . its alwaz good to hav good health high base health specially if u got a full control stun . bcoz during full control stun with crit heal u can get to full health with crits ( higher base health)

now lets compare druid and warlocks in arena

1. locks hav 2 full control stuns with a time difference of just 2 sec between them , so basically 2 sec is all u get to hit a lock  :facepalm:

2. aoe stun is op in arena u will die without doing doing damage against locks

after all this if u still say druids need nerfing u need to consult a doctor soon :snorlax:

Druids are OP.

The root have very fast cool down and stun duration also last very long. After introduction CDR, things would go worse and druids "might" get infinite root.

4% damage skill  improves both astral and moon, a very big advantage compared to shaman.

A +9 druid = a +10 shaman.

Their max heal and moon will always be higher than shaman.

Blind Skill have side effects as well, it increase the "dodge" of the opponent and can result in shaman in missing his attacks.

Shaman earthquake is practically useless against casters as the attack speed reduction is not even noticed and the stun does not effect casters.They can still use their skills.

While druid bees reduces not only attack speed but running speed and lasts longer than earthquake .

Druid is OP just because their root is recharge is very very fast. and the root duration last very long.

Root is easily the most OP stun in the game because of the fast cooldown and long duration.

After update i am going to leave mc side and join elf just because of how OP druid is. It also requires less skill, only select target and keep spam skills, just timing needs to be right which is easier.

All druid skills work 100% accuracy.

You can't miss root, you can't miss bees while shaman skills are full of uncertainty like  earthquake.

Moreover, due to bug position, lock can miss his circle and once he miss circle , he is as good as dead.

Bottom line druid is very good and op character and i am either making a druid or ranger after update xd

how is a druid op ? that's the best joke ever . lets compare druid to shamans

1. Suppose a druid nd shaman are fighting both r at 1k health then shaman gets combo ( ball normal quake) nd kills druid while druid bees r still tickling

also quake can lock skill if u r smart enough in its use

In this situation, if both have 1k hp, the winner will propably be the one that lands a stun first

2. Lets compare stuns druid cant atk wen shamn blinds bt wen druid roots shaman can atk 

Roots last much longer than blind and blind raises enemys dodge with huge percentage.

Roots allso have smaller cooldown than shamans blind

3.  Abt 4% passive elf skill , mcs also hav 4% passive health . its alwaz good to hav good health high base health specially if u got a full control stun . bcoz during full control stun with crit heal u can get to full health with crits ( higher base health)

Mcs passive skill doesn't stack unlike elfs, druid deals that extra 4% with every hit and heal

For example, shaman with 2500hp, gets 100hp extra because of his passive skill, while shaman has 300dmg and 200heal druid with exactly the same gear and does 12 more damage per hit and heals 8 points more, 10x hits this is allready 120 damage more than equally amped and geared shaman shaman.

now lets compare druid and warlocks in arena

1. locks hav 2 full control stuns with a time difference of just 2 sec between them , so basically 2 sec is all u get to hit a lock

Druid can heal, unlike warlock and druids roots cant be evaded like warlocks circle

2. aoe stun is op in arena u will die without doing doing damage against locks

Yes, if u are stupid enough to run straight to warlocks circle

after all this if u still say druids need nerfing u need to consult a doctor soon

In my opinion... Druid is the strongest 1v1 class in the whole game :blush:  And very good class at 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 allso

I dont think druid needs nerfing nor do i think that they are not OP

I think in 1on1 if druid always swarms the shaman just b4 blind then it causes stagger on shaman thus increasing that yards(5-6) between them and making shaman incapable to attack .

Also it increases around 40% dodge if blind is lvl5 which 99.99% shamans have.

+ all the points put forth above ^

Same logic if used against locks , i think it will do the trick

Druids are pretty above for  win vs lock and as for against shamans brainy will be called the sexy

Dont know much for arenas , i think AoE skills will rule as there are more then 1 opponent

Druid is op against melees. Their roots work like a full stun against us. I charge and start atking them. I maybe deal...let's say 1000 dmg. The druid roots me, runs away and heal himself to max hp while atking me. Then the same things happen again, and again untill I am dead. Not very easy to fight against. :facepalm:

Druid is op against melees. Their roots work like a full stun against us. I charge and start atking them. I maybe deal...let's say 1000 dmg. The druid roots me, runs away and heal himself to max hp while atking me. Then the same things happen again, and again untill I am dead. Not very easy to fight against. :facepalm:

yes delta, that is the thing i like most for playing a druid  :rofl:

Also it increases around 40% dodge if blind is lvl5 which 99.99% shamans have.

Actually; the higher the skill level the lower the dodge bonus (20% on lvl 5).

I played for ages a druid as my first char and it is by far less strong than a recently made shaman.

Complains about the 4% bonus is just crazy. It seems nobody actually made a calculation how much that bonus actually is. Compare that amount with the 1 or 2 hits the shaman gets for free, and you see the shaman has a higher damage by far.

The 'infinit' root-time is just 1 second longer than the blind time  ;D

But sure; a druid, like almost every other ranged class, is a nightmare to the melees.

Druids are OP.

The root have very fast cool down and stun duration also last very long. After introduction CDR, things would go worse and druids "might" get infinite root.

4% damage skill  improves both astral and moon, a very big advantage compared to shaman.

A +9 druid = a +10 shaman.

Their max heal and moon will always be higher than shaman.

Blind Skill have side effects as well, it increase the "dodge" of the opponent and can result in shaman in missing his attacks.

Shaman earthquake is practically useless against casters as the attack speed reduction is not even noticed and the stun does not effect casters.They can still use their skills.

While druid bees reduces not only attack speed but running speed and lasts longer than earthquake .

Druid is OP just because their root is recharge is very very fast. and the root duration last very long.

Root is easily the most OP stun in the game because of the fast cooldown and long duration.

After update i am going to leave mc side and join elf just because of how OP druid is. It also requires less skill, only select target and keep spam skills, just timing needs to be right which is easier.

All druid skills work 100% accuracy.

You can't miss root, you can't miss bees while shaman skills are full of uncertainty like  earthquake.

Moreover, due to bug position, lock can miss his circle and once he miss circle , he is as good as dead.

Bottom line druid is very good and op character and i am either making a druid or ranger after update xd

+9 druid = +10 shaman ? u need to revisit school nd learn maths

stun duration long huh ? warlocks hav 2 full control stun which can stun u forever

shaman hav blind  which is FULL CONTROL STUN 

if u cant use earthquake well u r a noob shaman . earth is a kickass skill go nd learn to play from Spanish

earth is alwaz better than bees instant damage op in arena nd pvp.

if u miss stuns get  a better net than crying on forum

enough said  :friends:

+9 druid = +10 shaman ? u need to revisit school nd learn maths

stun duration long huh ? warlocks hav 2 full control stun which can stun u forever

shaman hav blind  which is FULL CONTROL STUN 

if u cant use earthquake well u r a noob shaman . earth is a kickass skill go nd learn to play from Spanish

earth is alwaz better than bees instant damage op in arena nd pvp.

if u miss stuns get  a better net than crying on forum

enough said  :friends:

you are quite retarded if you think that blind is a full control stun.

you are quite retarded if you think that blind is a full control stun.

ok mr. intelligent wats the definition of full control stun in ur dictionary?

in my dictionary its a stun in which u can attack bt opponent cant

And it even let you run around like an idiot :P

Get a better dictionary then.

Get a better dictionary then.

Why all those aggresion about just a definition... Communication is about understanding each other, not about how to communicatie. You understand what he ment in his argument because he explained, so what's the problem  :pardon:

Just be nice guys...

Druid is a very hard class and not the most OP...and now update decreased our strength..even in +8 we can still be weak and i hope they will be a better balance between druids and shamans!!!

Root = crowd control, are you shitting me?? How many people have you stunned at once with a root?? :(

>2014

>not knowing the true definition of crowd control

>2014

>not knowing the true definition of crowd control

Have you considered using your brain for non-support?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowd_control  " Crowd control is the controlling of a crowd" The root is for an individual, and its stuns...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowd_control  " Crowd control is the controlling of a crowd" The root is for an individual, and its stuns...

Keep trusting wikilluminatipedia. You are already brainwashed and don't know the meaning of crowd control.

What is the definition of a crowd (NOT crowd control), MR???

Or maybe you're the one who needs a better understanding of some english words

Crowd = usually referring to persons, as in more than one within a certain area

Crowd control = ability to control one or more opponents through stun/bind/sleep/et cetera

Crowd in crowd control doesn't take literal meaning in this case, I suppose because it's easier than having two separate terms for singular and plural control  :unknw:

Crowd = usually referring to persons, as in more than one within a certain area

Crowd control = ability to control one or more opponents through stun/bind/sleep/et cetera

Crowd in crowd control doesn't take literal meaning in this case, I suppose because it's easier than having two separate terms for singular and plural control  :unknw:

Thank You

Lmfao, it's funny when people don't understand what a " Crowd Control " is.

It is a term not a literal word; It doesn't mean what it says, Crowd Control skills don't need to affect more than 1 person.

I'm not sure who needs to use their brain but I'm pretty sure it's the guy who's using his eyes only xd

Anything that will allow you to have control of the fight is a crowd control.

Even Blinds, Silences, Knockbacks and Slowsare considered as crowd controls, the list goes on.

Go ahead, check every game-wiki there is, I bet more than 80% would have atleast one of the 4 mentioned above, unless it doesn't exist in the game.

And that is also the wrong " Crowd Control " you are talking about.

Right link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowd_control_(video_gaming)

It even has slow listed on it.

And GG on the pictures on your link XD