Current status of 5x5 and crucibles for EU servers

yinglun

The arena of the European Union has completely collapsed, and people no longer need strength, but can easily win by logging in to his robot account. If the authorities are not cracking down on this kind of behavior, the arena will look ridiculous. Is the official deliberately selling hatred to make a profit?Me and my four afk teammates?

IMG_20210402_160926.thumb.jpg.4101b7dba34b035b89cd4b993220bd0a.jpgIMG_20210402_160916.thumb.jpg.e7e3ce3cb621feb7ab2ab0519015c69e.jpg

4 hours ago, yinglun said:

Is the official deliberately selling hatred to make a profit?

how is this related to arena in any way, what hatred

and also what are you gonna do if people afk in arena, it's their loss and you can't force them to play as intended

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

how is this related to arena in any way, what hatred

and also what are you gonna do if people afk in arena, it's their loss and you can't force them to play as intended

Don't pretend you don't understand the problems that all 3-year-olds know

3 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Ok? It's like this in every other server and no one can do anything about it

It is so simple to solve this problem, but they always do nothing

5 minutes ago, yinglun said:

Don't pretend you don't understand the problems that all 3-year-olds know

It is so simple to solve this problem, but they always do nothing

those screenshots dont show any hatred, and if 4 of your teammates decide to afk then it's their decision, and there could also be other reasons for people to afk than just deliberately doing it

then what do you sugges they would do to solve this if it is so simple

I know all the people in the screenshots except the stabxdiego guy and they arent botting. Its just the mc demanding on their alt accounts to give easy wins to their mains. So there isnt any real problem here, its just unfortunate circumstances.

4 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

those screenshots dont show any hatred, and if 4 of your teammates decide to afk then it's their decision, and there could also be other reasons for people to afk than just deliberately doing it

then what do you sugges they would do to solve this if it is so simple

I see, you just want to tell me that the authorities agreed to afk in the arena.

20 minutes ago, yinglun said:

I see, you just want to tell me that the authorities agreed to afk in the arena.

they might agree or not but how would they make it so people would not afk

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

they might agree or not but how would they make it so people would not afk

Only their father will help them solve any problems, but I am not

6 hours ago, yinglun said:

It is so simple to solve this problem

8 minutes ago, yinglun said:

Only their father will help them solve any problems, but I am not

you have said that it's easy to solve and yet i have not heard any potential solutions from you. it seems like you only made this topic to complain about the situation without suggesting anything

7 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

you have said that it's easy to solve and yet i have not heard any potential solutions from you. it seems like you only made this topic to complain about the situation without suggesting anything

I'm sorry. I don't want to solve this problem now. I'm sorry for the trouble you caused.

7 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

The arena is fair and doesn't need any change. It's my problem. Don't reply me again. I don't want to tell you anything. That's it. When turbidity becomes a normal state, innocence is a kind of drunkenness.

• Jcbref locked this topic