insulting religions

xloveablex

Dear devs,

These peoples are insulting almost every day. We got enough of them. Please do something..

i already posted something like this devs deleted the topic..

im not racist but i dont like that in eu server like 80% is asians and i see that muslims first start saying bad about jesus ;D

I didnt seen that.. but if u notice that, u can make a ss for the next time. What I have seen is that these ppl start insulting and going too far with their insults and making the muslims angry so they insult back..

Most of time they start insulting muslims.

Each time atheists start to insult Christians on the world chat I just go to settings and turn it off, that do it for me, try it. When religious debates are over I turn it on. Easy.

If tats against the rules of conduct, they deserve a temporary mute atleast. Ignoring them wont stop this, a mute or ban will make them think twice before posting such comments next time.

If tats against the rules of conduct, they deserve a temporary mute atleast. Ignoring them wont stop this, a mute or ban will make them think twice before posting such comments next time.

I'm a christian but I don't care if someone insult my God, because my God is wise & powerful and can take care of himself.

I just smiling and enjoy the insult because i have been taught by my God to take any insult with smile in my life.

Thats why I love my powerful God  :give_rose:

I'm a christian but I don't care if someone insult my God, because my God is wise & powerful and can take care of himself.

I just smiling and enjoy the insult because i have been taught by my God to take any insult with smile in my life.

Thats why I love my powerful God  :give_rose:

Amen my fellow mate. ;D

I'm a muslim  ;D if some one insult my god i'm just keep calm and praying :clapping:

this person is  :good:

>:D

I'm a muslim  ;D if some one insult my god i'm just keep calm and praying :clapping:

yes pray for them in hope they will change into a better person. remember this is just a propaganda.. this is just a small step to the new world order. u think islam insulting christian first or other way around but this is not!. its just the atheis support their scheme. never be unwise my friends always think wise to beat them. if theytake over our world, there will be no religion left in this world. SAY NO TO anti christian!. >:D

>:Dyes pray for them in hope they will change into a better person. remember this is just a propaganda.. this is just a small step to the new world order. u think islam insulting christian first or other way around but this is not!. its just the atheis support their scheme. never be unwise my friends always think wise to beat them. if theytake over our world, there will be no religion left in this world. SAY NO TO anti christian!. >:D

Keep calm bro :)

Hmm.. This also happens almost every i logs in sapphire... Not just insult Allah or Jesus, but they also insult Buddha lol...

PS : Anyway, this must be posted in support section actually

I just thinking this , if they insult other religion they tink they will get a trophy??  :clapping: only kid

Ractingi is right!

there are so much turks/moslems/kurds (all the same) at EU-Server but their countries aren't in EU.

lol are u serious? What about Brs, Indians etc? Btw this is an international server. There are many ppl from different countries at every server. So it seems like ur a racist too! Nice.

I am a Christian, but I don't believe in any religious stuff. Bcaz I am a "Scientist". But I still respect if someone else need to have something to believe in. And even though those countries aren't located in Eu, they can still be in the Eu server. Even though there may be some communication problems between them and the rest of server. :lol: