So lame!!!

Hyrion

Why doesnt gm ban scammers? There is still some scammers online like scopy,xxjowzxx,zarckon,greatwlock. Many people all the time says like "scopy scammer" and still scopy is playing,My warlock got banned when scopy scammed it, i sent a support message and they banned my account but didnt ban scopy. And still they let scopy be free and scam more people.Gm's doesnt ban cuz they are ducking lazy,Im ducking tired of this ducking crap,please ban all scammers as soon as possible. :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Well there are many topics saying how to protect your acout and not being scamed. In fact; how they can ban scamer? How u can prove that this was the guy u are talking about. U know it, because u gave him password etc. But if u will send the picture of messages of chat that u were giving him passes gms won't do anything cuz YOU gave it. So crying on forum is idiotic. There is only one reason that anyone get scamed: peaople believe that they will earn something for free.

Btw how stupid u need to be to give acces to your own account because someone said "I will give you 1k mc/amp your weapon/inv you to the guild"?

Great, another retard who shared his login info to someone. DO YOU EVEN FRICKING KNOW THAT YOU BROKE AGAINST THE EULA RULES WHEN YOU DID THAT? OFC YOU WON'T GET YOUR ACCOUNT BACK! SHARING LOGIN INFORMATION IS AGAINST THE RULES.

Ty. :facepalm:

Lol get ready for some dev to block this saying what everyone else said. If u get scammed its ur fault and if u share ur account u get banned.