Spring dungeon advantage

Koff

Hello. There is advantage for Seeker class in Spring dungeons, seekers can run the red lazer area in dungeons while on stealth without taking any damage or get stunned. That is why there is many seekers in top weekly ratings and top guild point makers in guilds. other classes at elf gets stunned and takes more time to pass it. 

i don't think they are not getting hit but more like run faster which give them better chance of evading the damage

2 hours ago, Koff said:

other classes at elf gets stunned and takes more time to pass it. 

and on that note wouldn't classes that can jump be better at doing this? like mage or paladin, even blade dancer rush is better at doing that section than seeker

Edited by Ogull

Bd rush...

Mmm, it's like my rush have delay when clicked, 

Click rush, click position, stand still for a while, get stunned, click rush, click position, stand still for a while, get stunned, click rush, click position, stand still for a while, get stunned, ... drink hp pots... 

Same with my hamstring and sonic boom, ...

2 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I'm a level 30 DeathKnight and I can't clear the dg if there is the Bookcase room

Try to clear the room direction by direction. Like, start with the bottom mobs then go to left/right and then the top ones. That way you won't fight more than one armour mob at the same time. Also, if you have gorgon's buff it will be easy

non shield or non self healin classes must be passed it faster with heal minion. dmg is constant 10% of hero hp, cant be dodged,blocked, even hero have 1kk phy/mag def.

average or lower stat seeker maybe only difficult at boss stage, i think only op stats seeker could passed it fast and easy. healer class more difficult to take down boss, tank classes seem the longer classes to finish spring dg but average to op hunter or ranger could easily take down a boss without boss take chance to spam teleport.

final words, optimal stats hero mean the faster way to finish spring dungeon.