My druid banned for no reason

Acrid

Gm, I have read all the rules and regulations, and I haven't broken any of the rules or regulations! My druid named Acridtwo (US server) The ONLY reason I can think I would be banned is because I have just recently moved countries and you think that I have traded my account! I used to be living in Fort Collins, Colorado USA but I now reside in Muscat, Oman. I had to switch payment types too when I moved here. Before I was using Google play account to buy mcoin but in Oman they don't sell Google play recharge cards here so I have had to switch to sms payments! My user name hasn't changed in a year and my password has probably only changed 2 times in the past year (but not significant chages) please restore my account I have spent a lot of time and money this is ridiculous that I have been banned for no reason this should be illegal!

Gm, I have read all the rules and regulations, and I haven't broken any of the rules or regulations! My user name is [email protected]. The ONLY reason I can think I would be banned is because I have just recently moved countries and you think that I have traded my account! I used to be living in Fort Collins, Colorado USA but I now reside in Muscat, Oman. I had to switch payment types too when I moved here. Before I was using Google play account to buy mcoin but in Oman they don't sell Google play recharge cards here so I have had to switch to sms payments! My user name hasn't changed in a year and my password has probably only changed 2 times in the past year (but not significant chages) please restore my account I have spent a lot of time and money this is ridiculous that I have been banned for no reason this should be illegal!

.... omg no way why would they... :facepalm:

confusion

im supporting Acrid in this issue,if he really tells the truth then there's no reason for him to get banned. devs should check his account's info.

P.S: now im scared. what if i got cousins in other country and i requested a treat from them(even they are not playing the game) and they used sms payment or other payment methods that is different on the one im using. so does that mean i will be banned too? even they bought me mcoins to treat me coz im their cousin? lmao! this is insane!

Vcut I think you will be fine. My payments stopped coming from the US which is probably why my account was thought to be traded or sold ect... I'm sure a payment that looks different here and there will not get your account flagged to be banned but I guess you never know with gm :(

Vcut I think you will be fine. My payments stopped coming from the US which is probably why my account was thought to be traded or sold ect... I'm sure a payment that looks different here and there will not get your account flagged to be banned but I guess you never know with gm :(

exactly,we wouldnt know till we get banned lol.

Hey man, i have seen u... Maybe the best druid ive ever seen. Why ?!

Why the hell devs ban chars  and people, who invested money in that game... And not only them.

It should be fair for everyone and have a little bit of respect to people who pay u developers ! Not fair ! 

But ive changed my countries many times, ive been playing from all around the Europe and even Australia when i was visiting my friend. Maybe there is another reason for that ban, dont u think ? :search:

He was a crap weak druid. My druid Pvpdruid is +10 wep and +8 armour and i killed Acridnoobtwo easily. And my shaman Pvpshaman is +10 wep without guild skills an still killed noob Acridnoobtwo with Pernicious guild skills  :rofl:

Better luck at playing Pokemon Aaron kid.

is it true that acridtwo old name is phhealing? filipino creator sold to lordhunter sold to rikin then it was renamed to acridtwo......maybe thats the real reason?

is it true that acridtwo old name is phhealing? filipino creator sold to lordhunter sold to rikin then it was renamed to acridtwo......maybe thats the real reason?

Yup, Acridtwos original druid was named Acrid then he let Manley, the shaman Bazoookas rogue play on it and manley deleted it. So then the real Acrid bought the character Acridtwo.

Hell no, lol GM look this up this is a lie  :wacko:  So many people just joke i'm Rikin because i amp a lot in one go when i amp..... Any old player would know me only someone who hasn't been playing long would think that... Besides its not like I'm made of money so many others have more mcoin to spend than I do.

Yup, Acridtwos original druid was named Acrid then he let Manley, the shaman Bazoookas rogue play on it and manley deleted it. So then the real Acrid bought the character Acridtwo.

Duane you're just mad because I gank you Devs this guy is a troll... :shok: The part about my first character being deleted is true though and i sent many tickets to devs and they never let me have my druid back after was delted which was a load of crap.

Send ticket to support :)

You seriously think i haven't done that yet? Lol..... This was my second stop the first thing i did was put in a detailed ticket of all my history of the account and why it was never sold\traded but it's been almost a week now and Gm no reply wtf :fool:

Acrid,

1) Account was banned due to a fraud suspicion. Wу answered via email.

2) This account was actually not created by you after all.