Resillience does not work!

nikictoni

I took some time to test it ,but now that i got ful set and runes is almost on 25% ,i can tel u there is no damage reduction at all. Maybe it does afect crit but that dont mather much when u look at the atributes u lose is stad.

So dont bother geting resi thil devs fix it...

Omg arena weapons have critical % bugged.

And now we notice that resilence too doesnt work.

Alright coooool thanks to all the people who donated so muany money in these days to aigrind.

We literally bought them.. and noticed that are useless.  :(

In my humble opinion it should be easier if aigrind tests the things wich develop atleast for one day.  :pleasantry:

In my observation in Redilience, the damage reduction doesnt work. The Critical Damage Reduction doesnt work also. and for the Critical Rate Reduction, it affects on self. I tried having 28% Critical Rate with 18% Resilience I dont really crit. (10-15) Green Mobs killed before i crit. When I tried 28% Crit rate with 0% Resilience, I crit too much. Sometimes 4 hits straight, all crit. Pls check the bugs. Also, I wanna ask people if do you dodge mobs/bosses attacks, coz mine, never even once, with 19% dodge rate.

I took some time to test it ,but now that i got ful set and runes is almost on 25% ,i can tel u there is no damage reduction at all. Maybe it does afect crit but that dont mather much when u look at the atributes u lose is stad.

So dont bother geting resi thil devs fix it...

i totally agree with awwww... has no effect at all imo or if it really has some effect it is not observable..

r u sure rain critical stat on arena weapon (all arena equipment) doesnt work?? so far i dont know how this resillience work.. just like no effect..  :facepalm:

How could I be sure? We never recieved a really true information from the staff ! NOTHING! NEVER!

Why !??!?!?!

JUST PUT SOME MODERATORS ON FORUM

SOME MODERATORS IN GAME

AND GIVE US INFORMATION ABOUT THE GAME WE ARE PLAYING!

THATS FEW STEPS ARE THE WAY TO WIN, NOT FOCUS ON MONEY!!!!!!

And Im becoming a bit bored of this game too.. It was ok with USELESS updates.. i didnt give up. But now i lost ALL my friends because staff focused on money.

Funny To Play Alone :facepalm:

lol then y the heck does everybody die to get arena tickets only for damage ???? I was gonna buy mcoins but they changed the sms option great all my plans going down they drain it's becum arenaspear now because no more wars lately  :aggressive:

Resilience works. I've seen it's effect. But the problem is simple mathematical probability. See, let's say your opponent has 20% critic. And you have 5% resilience. So from the 5 hits, one will be the critic. And from critic there is only 5% chance to resist it. That's the reason it rarely works. Don't blame the game engine If you can't use common sense.

Resilience works. I've seen it's effect. But the problem is simple mathematical probability. See, let's say your opponent has 20% critic. And you have 5% resilience. So from the 5 hits, one will be the critic. And from critic there is only 5% chance to resist it. That's the reason it rarely works. Don't blame the game engine If you can't use common sense.

nice post. I agree.

nope wrong.....does not mean 1 in 5 will crit.

Maybe its as simple as how speed works, 100% speed atribute only makes u 50% faster.

Maybe resilience is the counter to penetration.

Also all u guys who tested, it was vs another player right  :wacko: :wacko:

Crit is working too, i have hit up to 10 crits per kill on gran with my 26.9%

dodge i have found being weird lately, but it may be because my parry has lowerd so more dodge has to vs enemys acc. With skill im around the 31.5-.9 mark and my parry is very low now like 1.7 and very rarly have the oponent miss me. Im gna start testing things when servers alive :facepalm: :facepalm:

@awww Pros saying is right, reselience only works on arena or when u have duel with other clan. How to recognize when it works? it will appear in yellow text when u fight, a powefull shanan usually do damage 600! in text red but when it only do 300! damage in yellow, means your resilence work. Dont hope get resilience from monster n boss.

@warlunatic : i have noticed that dodge in rogue wierd too, my dodge above 25% n my parry only 7%. But in hunt or arena parry always come every 5 hit of enemy, i dont know its bug or not.

maybe your right but how about the damage reduction it says? i tried testing it and see no damage reduction

I've see damage reduction too. Once i hit a guy with skill critic with 846 damage then a hit him again but this time only 714 damage. Must be his resilience. This was before update 2.0. I can't say about reduction now because it's rare and also people have moon armour so i can't tell which was normal critic or which one was resisted critic.

I've see damage reduction too. Once i hit a guy with skill critic with 846 damage then a hit him again but this time only 714 damage. Must be his resilience. This was before update 2.0. I can't say about reduction now because it's rare and also people have moon armour so i can't tell which was normal critic or which one was resisted critic.

so reduction applies to critical(physical and magic) only and not normal damage?

so reduction applies to critical(physical and magic) only and not normal damage?

Yes, resilience works on critics only. It is like  critical hit evasion in some other games. It has an added option of decreasing damage too. They should eliminate that possibility altogether and keep evasion only.

It doesn't stop normal damage at all. I'm saying this from experience. I had a fully resilient set once. Didn't stop any Normal damage.

i know i have 10% of it, so its bugged or bad description.

i know i have 10% of it, so its bugged or bad description.

I got 22% and no use of it Sula, only those glowes for more hp.

And omg that kid barefoot poster is wery mad, he is tiolling all ower, did i sad something to upset him?:D

Barefoot is right awww try not being rude and actually listen. 

Resilience works only on critical hits and only x% of those crits.  Yes the description implies that it works on normal pvp damage.  That is not the case.  Defense runes serve that function.  Let's say you have 22% resilience.  Only on 22% of the critical hits against you will resilience work.  Therefore you have to actually see lots of crits against you before you may notice it working.  Because most fights are over with maybe one or two crits you actually have to test to notice.

If does work only on critical  than is buged. How come no one can read, descriptio says: CRITICAL DAMAGE AND DAMAGE from plauers... Can u understand now..

Hey genius.  It reduces critical hit damage FROM OTHER PLAYERS.  Are you such a noob that this is the first English typo you've found in this Russian game? 

Can YOU understand now?  :wacko:

O kid finaly  gived up :), good boy. Good to kow, next time i try to explane something to you il use big pictures and screanshots :)  ccc...

You asking if people can read is the definition of irony. 

Lol Odin, let it be. Give it up. He won't understand.

Lol you're right.  Id challenge him to a battle of wits if he wasn't unarmed

You asking if people can read is the definition of irony. 

Lol you're right.  Id challenge him to a battle of wits if he wasn't unarmed

Tho one is stil active. Hi kid dont be shy to ask, il gladly explane u all about ws skills and efects, no need to be so agresive.

And we all know u got google translate so plis dont spam that and stick to the topic. :)

Tho one is stil active. Hi kid dont be shy to ask, il gladly explane u all about ws skills and efects, no need to be so agresive.

And we all know u got google translate so plis dont spam that and stick to the topic. :)

nah, dont do it for them, noobs become pro when they learn alone :)

U all stupid or not? Resilience is just for avoiding critical dmg/atk, not reducing normal dmg lol, go to school now! If your resilience is lower than enemy's critic, so better shut up ur shit that resilience not work.

Well clearly in the discription of resilience it states that it reduces the damage from other players........ as far as the description goes i agree with AWWW as it clearly says "reduces critical hit damage and damage from other players" while in game it CLEARLY does not reduce damage from other players therefor CLEARLY resilience is NOT working PROPERLY as it states in the DESCRIPTION.

U all stupid or not? Resilience is just for avoiding critical dmg/atk, not reducing normal dmg lol, go to school now! If your resilience is lower than enemy's critic, so better shut up ur shit that resilience not work.

obviously ur alot more stupid then us

GM never answer since this topic created, why? because they just laugh reading some noob's post who said its not working. i can feel the difference when i use resilience gears, critics reduced! Stop abusing!

Well clearly in the discription of resilience it states that it reduces the damage from other players........ as far as the description goes i agree with AWWW as it clearly says "reduces critical hit damage and damage from other players" while in game it CLEARLY does not reduce damage from other players therefor CLEARLY resilience is NOT working PROPERLY as it states in the DESCRIPTION.

War I'm sorry but you're wrong.  You're making an assumption.  You are assuming that because it says damage from other players that it must be all damage from other other players.  However the fact remains that if resilience only lowered skill damage from other players this still falls under the umbrella of reducing damage from other players. 

Let's try an analogy.  I have a bottle of poison.  Its label says "kills rats."  I use it in a basement full of gray, black, and brown rats.  The poison however only kills gray rats.  While you might claim the label was misleading because it didn't kill all the rats, the label wasn't wrong.  The poison does kill rats. 

Therefore resilience does work.  It does reduce enemy damage.  Just because its only critical damage doesn't matter.  It does indeed reduce enemy damage. Does it need a better description for people like awww?  Yes clearly.  But the fact remains:  it does reduce enemy damage.