Resillience does not work!

nikictoni

Warlunatic dont even try to explane them, they are hopeles. Now i understand why some pros left US . Gues we are luckey to start on EU, poor guys.

Now US friends, dont trol this topic anymore, go spam elswhere, bad kids, wery bad  :) .,

I hope awww won't ask you to get a cat.

Lol  :lol:

Warlunatic dont even try to explane them, they are hopeles. Now i understand why some pros left US . Gues we are luckey to start on EU, poor guys.

Now US friends, dont trol this topic anymore, go spam elswhere, bad kids, wery bad  :) .,

Please stay on topic.  Wait let me type it so you can understand. 

Plase staye on topik. 

Lol  :lol:

Please stay on topic.  Wait let me type it so you can understand. 

Plase staye on topik.

do u really need to act like a kid? grow up little boy, i know 9yo ppl more mature than u :)

To the person who said that resilience effect only when number is yellow is stupid, If it's yellow that means someone used skill that isn't you.. :facepalm:

To the "Know-it-all-Know-shit" who said it doesn't reduce normal damage, go get reading glasses and read the description you noob... :facepalm:

To the noob who said Resilience does reduce damage, stop predicting, Sherlock and go check it out yourself  :crazy:

And to BarenoobProser, US people switched to EU cause US is unbalanced of Mclan, and I know this cause I was from Sapphire too, I was there before you even came here you noob, now US elves are more stronger cause they have a peaceful hunting ground, they can even camp at Mc bosses  :crazy: US is a boring place to play if you an Elf and a tough place to play if your Human, anyways this game is boring  :facepalm: EU's better than US and we all know that, the Fraction population are balanced which makes it more better.

lol so much ♥♥♥♥♥ing and smart ass comments.

and unless your a dev you don't know if it's a typo or not working as stated, you didn't create this attribute.

"Critical damage and DAMAGE from other players" is misleading for all, typo it could be and probably is, but none of you are devs to say what it is,  just guessing you all are.

i honestly THINK, ASSUME,  it is a typo and res works, that simple, not gonna moan at someone for THINKING something else seeing as the description is a ♥♥♥♥♥.

do u really need to act like a kid? grow up little boy, i know 9yo ppl more mature than u :)

Lmao "Registered November 19".  What's the matter awww?  Had to create another forum account to defend yourself?  So sad :rofl:

i honestly THINK, ASSUME,  it is a typo and res works, that simple, not gonna moan at someone for THINKING something else seeing as the description is a ♥♥♥♥♥.

Good point.  My first post was nice asked awww to stop being rude and pointed out what my tests have shown that its most likely a typo and working as intended. It should read reduces CRITICAL damage from players.  His childish reaction was to call everyone noobs who didn't agree with him so ill continue to pick apart his 3rd grade logic until he creates more forum accounts to defend himself  :lol:

Lmao "Registered November 19".  What's the matter awww?  Had to create another forum account to defend yourself?  So sad :rofl:

that guy is luksxxt who got banned i think, can tell btw he talk on other topics.

that guy is luksxxt who got banned i think, can tell btw he talk on other topics.

Not unless his reply in the miss luksxxt thread was meant to be ironic  ;D.

Not unless his reply in the miss luksxxt thread was meant to be ironic  ;D.

probaly was lol, actually reading them all now iam sure it's him, "him post was old" and more noob atking comments,  same sytle he speaks ingame .

probaly was lol, actually reading them all now iam sure it's him, "him post was old" and more noob atking comments,  same sytle he speaks ingame .

Lol come to think of it his sig did say I'm just a noob

Good point.  My first post was nice asked awww to stop being rude and pointed out what my tests have shown that its most likely a typo and working as intended. It should read reduces CRITICAL damage from players.  His childish reaction was to call everyone noobs who didn't agree with him so ill continue to pick apart his 3rd grade logic until he creates more forum accounts to defend himself  :lol:

Im not defending anything, im just awnsering topic questions, im the nicest guy in the world :D.

And u trying to be nice?? By suporting barefoot who caled me idiot? Did i used any inappropriate words? After so much insulting im stil the one trying to be nce...

To the person who said that resilience effect only when number is yellow is stupid, If it's yellow that means someone used skill that isn't you.. :facepalm:

To the "Know-it-all-Know-shit" who said it doesn't reduce normal damage, go get reading glasses and read the description you noob... :facepalm:

To the noob who said Resilience does reduce damage, stop predicting, Sherlock and go check it out yourself  :crazy:

And to BarenoobProser, US people switched to EU cause US is unbalanced of Mclan, and I know this cause I was from Sapphire too, I was there before you even came here you noob, now US elves are more stronger cause they have a peaceful hunting ground, they can even camp at Mc bosses  :crazy: US is a boring place to play if you an Elf and a tough place to play if your Human, anyways this game is boring  :facepalm: EU's better than US and we all know that, the Fraction population are balanced which makes it more better.

LOL some one is on fire hahahahahahaha :D !

who to BarenoobProser, US people switched to EU cause US is unbalanced of Mclan, and I know this cause I was from Sapphire too, I was there before you even came here you noob, now US elves are more stronger cause they have a peaceful hunting ground, they can even camp at Mc bosses  US is a boring place to play if you an Elf and a tough place to play if your Human, anyways this game is boring  EU's better than US and we all know that, the Fraction population are balanced which makes it more better.

Mate, that was a Typical off topic reply by someone who doesn't have any idea of what was going on. Anyways, since your all knowning, Why not login once in US to check If there is population imbalance? 

Awww you're just a delusional idiot. You call yourself the nicest guy in the world but call people who don't agree with you nOObs? Hypocrite much? Not onlo do you have no idea what resilience is, you are stupid enough to call people that do know what it is nOObs?

Awww you're just a delusional idiot. You call yourself the nicest guy in the world but call people who don't agree with you nOObs? Hypocrite much? Not onlo do you have no idea what resilience is, you are stupid enough to call people that do know what it is nOObs?

Sory kid i didn know i hurt yor feelings. Wont happen again i promise.

Mate, that was a Typical off topic reply by someone who doesn't have any idea of what was going on. Anyways, since your all knowning, Why not login once in US to check If there is population imbalance?

i login there everyday, i see the diff, silence on MC trade chat, non stop talk on elf trade chat  :wacko:

People like awww make me weep for the future of humanity.

About trade chat, that proves nothing. Go out and see how many people are there.

awwww is an awesome player guy, i m sure he the oldest mc on EU, and if he started on US instead of EU, i m sure he would be the oldest too, u got nothing to talk about he, if i were u, i would stop before u ruin ur warspear life  ;)

awwww is an awesome player guy, i m sure he the oldest mc on EU, and if he started on US instead of EU, i m sure he would be the oldest too, u got nothing to talk about he, if i were u, i would stop before u ruin ur warspear life

Err, that Ship has long sailed. Devs have destroyed my Warspear life long ago. And being old? He is just a butt hurt dweller who is angry because people don't agree with him even though he is wrong.

I saw, still many elves ofcourse  :wacko:

yes i m luksxxt, thx guys, soon i will be banned again  :yahoo:

I not banned  :tease:

Err, that Ship has long sailed. Devs have destroyed my Warspear life long ago. And being old? He is just a butt hurt dweller who is angry because people don't agree with him even though he is wrong.

Kid, he not angry, u is bcoz u is wrong, if u cant undestand what it should do, go back to school instead of waste ur time here, go take some english lessons, after 1year maybe u know something like "whats your name?"  :lol:

Kid, he not angry, u is bcoz u is wrong, if u cant undestand what it should do, go back to school instead of waste ur time here, go take some english lessons, after 1year maybe u know something like "whats your name?"

Oh the irony of it all! Someone who writes like that asks me to learn English. :facepalm:

Mate I've explained how this works. Given examples. The sane members of this forum have accepted that explaination.

uhuu guys, slow down please..this is becoming fairly unfriendly environment, so I beg you, please act mature! There are other ways to express your disagreement, a little more sophisticated than insulting each other like lil´kids..

PS: Awww is truly oldschool and respected player on EU, that is a fact.

Little introduction to the EU community ;) Calling each other noob on EU server is not considered as insult, since I know Striderman :D And most of the kids playing EU would tell you that..Actually, an ingame conversation starter sentence "Hello Noobs" is fairly common.. :)

Read what i wrote on this forum a few pages back again. Then hide in shame because you have made a fool of yourself.

who u think u are? such words make me laugh, bcoz if u say such non sense things to me, u just making ur life on warspear worst, trust me, u not anyone compared to many ppl i know  ;)

Smurf, old or new it doesn't give anyone the right to act like an asshole.

And Lolwut? Ok, i dare you. Go make my life miserable iknowuall. Go ahead Try me. Giving threats doesn't make you right.

the begining of the argument and key plots, who is worst up to you spectators.

bigfoot: Don't blame the game engine If you can't use common sense.

awwww: And omg that kid barefoot poster is wery mad, he is tiolling all ower, did i sad something to upset him?

odin: Barefoot is right awww try not being rude and actually listen.

Resilience works only on critical hits and only x% of those crits.  Yes the description implies that it works on normal pvp damage.  That is not the case.

bigfoot: Lol Odin, let it be. Give it up. He won't understand.

awww: O kid finaly gived up Опубликованное фото, good boy. Good to kow, next time i try to explane something to you il use big pictures and screanshots Опубликованное фото  ccc...

also the topic title is wrong and right, res works to a point, it doesnt reduce normal dmg meaning it is either not properly working as stated (bugged) OR typo not supposed to reduce normal dmg so is working perfectly fine, no other explaination of fact given unless your a dev, it is all GUESSING unless you created this attribute.