[2021.03.30] Contest of guides "Mystery of Wisdom 2021"

• Developer

barb_lecture2_1200х630.png

Friends!

An integral part of the School of Magic is diligent study. You will learn the basics of Illusion Magic and Animagic, discover new abilities and become stronger. Every day in the world of Arinar there are more and more great wizards who are ready to boast of a diploma in higher magical education! And we are sure that many of you will want to try on the role of a Teacher and create your own training material that will be used by warriors from all over the world!

We are announcing the launch of
the traditional annual competition of guides “Mystery of Wisdom 2021”!

What to do?
Write a guide or an article on what you are really good at. You can choose the topic yourself. A guide can be a general overview or dedicated to a specific direction, for example, PvP or PvE character development or fast character leveling during events. Let your imagination loose!

And remember, 1 person - 1 work!

What will we evaluate?

• The author's own style. Taking a ready-made beautiful template of a guide and making your own using it is not a bad idea, but unique author's touches in your work will be a plus, one way or another;
  • Relevance, information content and practical use of the material. Try to choose topics that will be useful to more players;
  • Accessibility of presentation. Guides are most often used by beginners who may not be familiar with the game or genre vocabulary. If your work is written in the simplest possible language and is understandable even for a child, you will certainly earn an extra point from us there;
  • Presentation. An integral part of the guide is its appearance, namely text formatting, headings, structuring sections, using images, gifs, screenshots, etc. Take the time to beautifully present your creation.

Do not forget to rate and comment on the guides of other participants, because everyone needs support and constructive criticism. During the competition, works can be edited and improved to perfection. Thanks to this, you increase the chances of attracting the eye of our juries to your work.

It is prohibited to:

• use any materials that violate the rules of the forum;
  • write guides on actions that violate the license agreement;
  • deliberately publish of knowingly false information in order to mislead other players;
  • plagiarise or copy existing guides.

How do I get involved?

• you need to create a separate topic in this section of the forum and place your work in it;
  • the theme should indicate the nickname and game server of your character, so that in case of victory, send you a prize.

And most importantly, the awards awaiting the winners:
1st place: 10.000 miracle coins and 1 any classless skill manual of your choice (except for "Magic Resistance" and "Magic Extension")
2nd Place: 8000 Miracle Coins and 50 Seeker's Stamina Elixirs
3rd Place: 7000 Miracle Coins and 40 Seeker's Stamina Elixirs
4th place: 6,000 Miracle Coins and 30 Seeker's Stamina Elixirs
5th Place: 5,000 Miracle Coins and 20 Seeker's Stamina Elixirs

Participation prizes are also possible.
The most worthy works will be transferred and pinned in the header of the corresponding sections in order to illuminate the path for the young and inexperienced warriors of Arinar.

Dates:
The competition starts today, March 30, and will run until 23:59 on April 12, 2021, after which it will become impossible to publish a topic in this section.
We will need some time to sum up the results, so we will announce the winners no later than April 16.

May wisdom be with you!
AIGRIND 

• Holmes pinned this topic
23 hours ago, Holmes said:

any classless skill manual

manual:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

23 hours ago, Holmes said:

(except for "Magic Resistance" and "Magic Extension")

giphy.gif.5c902a4e132b0c9c8190e422e6d667ab.gif

3 hours ago, lore said:

time to spend a ton fo time trying to figure out wich guide do since there is a guide for almost evrything

Oh boy... Prizes are so juicy though

On 3/30/2021 at 8:27 AM, Holmes said:

49Pt.gif

this is me when i noticed there is a new contest, :tellme:

ok @Holmes ok, challenge accepted, @Akasha ill make one guide so amazing your gonna give me that octopus book i have been farming for it for 2 years

J.K. Rowling Shares Which Harry Potter Secret She Told Alan Rickman First |  Vanity Fair

On 4/2/2021 at 11:30 AM, lallouss said:

@Akasha ill make one guide so amazing your gonna give me that octopus book i have been farming for it for 2 years

(2) 1 any classless skill manual of your choice (except for "Magic Resistance" and "Magic Extension")

giphy.gif.5c902a4e132b0c9c8190e422e6d667ab.gif

9 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Are there 5 award places in general or 5 for each language?

Yes, I'm curious too. I just happened to know that there are other separate languages of this forum.

3 hours ago, Leinra said:

Yes, I'm curious too. I just happened to know that there are other separate languages of this forum.

Last time there was a contest where you had to make guides had awards for each community, it was pretty nice

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2021 at 10:10 PM, Leinra said:

Yes. One prize for International (English) and another to Latin America (Spanish + Portuguese). Results came out!