Request Italian language

Axelitaly

Good evening, I ask if there was the possibility of putting the Italian language into play ... As I know many people who really struggle, thank you very much, look for an answer 

Good job :) 

Ciao!

Di solito inseriscono una lingua in relazione alla quantità di giocatori presenti nel gioco stesso. Ad ora, Warspear Online non è conosciuto molto in Italia, ragion per cui investire così tanto tempo e risorse per tradurre un intero gioco potrebbe non essere proficuo. Se nel futuro la situazione dovesse cambiare, stai pur certo che il suggerimento sarà preso in considerazione 🙂

Ti auguro una buona giornata! 

Thanks for the information ... I can however guarantee you that if it is translated you will surely have many players .. because the problem of games mainly and this in Italy are all in They are all in English and those few Italian games are super popular, really take that into consideration I can also give you support for translations without any problems. 

Thank you so much for the answer 🙂

1 minute ago, Axelitaly said:

Thanks for the information ... I can however guarantee you that if it is translated you will surely have many players .. because the problem of games mainly and this in Italy are all in They are all in English and those few Italian games are super popular, really take that into consideration I can also give you support for translations without any problems. 

Thank you so much for the answer 🙂

The problem is mainly related to the costs behind all of this. Translating a game to a completely new language is a huge effort and an expensive manoeuvre nonetheless. It's an investment, which you normally don't do to satisfy - let's say - 50 players. If a lot of Italians will request for a translation, then the process might be seriously taken into account. 

Perfect thank you very much for the information .. I hope at this point that some other players will come forward ... Because I am sure this translated game would be a success 

Thank you so much for your availability and sincerity 🙂

On 3/29/2021 at 12:31 AM, Axelitaly said:

Good evening, I ask if there was the possibility of putting the Italian language into play ... As I know many people who really struggle, thank you very much, look for an answer 

Good job 🙂

concordo che molti se non troppi italiani evitano giochi in cui la lingua italiana non e un opzione, anche se forse aumenterebbe il quantitativo di giocatori di un quantitavo resterebbe il problema di tradurre il testo di ogni quest del gioco e anche degli oggetti ed ecc. la miglior opzione sarebbe aiutare quelli in difficolta ma che sono ancora disposti a giocarci per incrementare il quantitativo di giocatori ad un livello di cui fare la traduzione ne varrebbe la pena (pure se onestamente tendo a mettere certi giochi in inglese per problemi di nomi di locazioni che vengono tradotti e finiscono col suonare male), un altra cosa sarebbe farci contenuto(video/livestream/guide(se sono permesse) in italiano 

conta anche che ci sarebbe bisogno di persone a fare da moderatori nelle possibili sezzioni italiane nei forum, facendo neccessario anche di avere tradotto ogni cosa del tutto che arriva negli annunci....

ps. perfavore mostra pieta al momento sono costretto a scuola con un laptop che usa una tastiera americana (che non ha accenti).

Tranquillo e tutto chiarissimo 🙂 .. sarebbe davvero fantastico anche solo avere la oggettistica in italiano comunque spero davvero che questo sogno che ho un giorno si possa avverare 😉 perche sono innamorato di questo gioco per me il migliore su PlayStore