Fetter + Purify (DoT)

lallouss

Can u make paladin extra damage that comes from fetter + purify depending on his physical damage rather than on astral or increase the % of damage/astral ratio, due to the low damage he gets from it compared to other DoT attacks, druid's bees depends on moon (druid can increase his moon by amping n wearing armors) bd's hamstring depends on his physical damage, ranger's bless i would consider it as extra damage also (xD) warlock's leech depends on dark

ty  :)

It was damage based but hitted astral magic. (None has astral def so it was pure dmg) They changed it cause it was too OP.

well now its very low, yes ik it was dmg based, but most now will have astral def also, i wish they increase the % abit

well now its very low, yes ik it was dmg based, but most now will have astral def also, i wish they increase the % abit

damage output is very nice if you go max astral set, which you seem to of forgotten about

495 heal apparently isnt very popular with the "pro" paladins

max u can do with current full heal set, is 92dmg on no resil.

and yes, i had max astral on my pala. full aura/heal and crit astral on sd mace.

the DOT does more damage the more points you put into purfying?

cant go full astral O.O u lose other attributes, unlike other classes which their DoT skill is based on their primary attributes, im sure astral isnt paladins primary attribute, dont u think?

cant go full astral O.O u lose other attributes, unlike other classes which their DoT skill is based on their primary attributes, im sure astral isnt paladins primary attribute, dont u think?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Agree just because a Paladin feels super week when we talking about damage.

paladin with 12% block and +4 mace could be dangerous

paladin with 12% block and +4 mace could be dangerous

if u gona go full block, ull lose resi and astral, 12.9%full block and shit on dangerous it barely actives, i would get full critic hits on me before 1block activates

if u gona go full block, ull lose resi and astral, 12.9%full block and shit on dangerous it barely actives, i would get full critic hits on me before 1block activates

arena set + mace u can get 12%+ block and 72-90 astral depend on cloak, its powerful in pvp.

if u wanna be a tank in farming party then use bg endurance set, cheap and powerful enough with natural magic def

damage output is very nice if you go max astral set, which you seem to of forgotten about

495 heal apparently isnt very popular with the "pro" paladins

Yup, not too popular, unless you wanna support a healer in a hunt, come in handy.

• 1 month later...