Please, give us more skill slots.

Arthas

The amount of Skill books is always increasing , but we are not able to use even half of those , because we lack slots.

What i would suggest is one of 2 options :

1)  "Unlimited Slots" that increase exponentially in price.

2) Periodically give players the option to buy 1 more slot. Atleast once every 3-4 months.

Which would bring AiGrind revenue, and give us the option to have as many of them as possible.

Most books have a pretty small impact on gameplay, so ,  its mostly for those that want to min max their character.

:kawaii:

I agree, it is time to give more slots for books, many are already full and can not expand their skills with more books

Edited by Deaddemons

## You heard this a thousand times, but I can say it again. There is never going to be enough slots. You should play with your options, make a customized build / combo / strategy. This is Warspear. There are forum rules against creating repeated topics. Please, respect them :dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

4 minutes ago, Akasha said:

You heard this 1000 times, but I can say 1001. The will never be enough slots. You should play with the options, make a customized build / combo / strategy. This is Warspear.

There are forum rules against creating repeated topics. Please, respect it :dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

Ur english is very fun but trying is a way to perfection

3 hours ago, Djrey said:

Ur english is very fun but trying is a way to perfection

Yeah I saw a few mistakes here and there, this happens when I don't use an auto-corrector (always) ..and I'm often too lazy to think of a "native-looking" way to write. But I am quite sure he's got the point. 

Do you have anything relevant to add to the topic, or just want to be annoying today? 

2 hours ago, Akasha said:

You heard this 1000 times, but I can say 1001. The will never be enough slots. You should play with the options, make a customized build / combo / strategy. This is Warspear.

There are forum rules against creating repeated topics. Please, respect it :dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

:uhuh: