[2021.03.28] The first Season of activities "The King’s Trials" is on the way!

Peony

spring-king_1200x630.png

Warriors!

It's time to get ready for the start of the first Season of activities, which starts tomorrow! A huge number of different game missions await you, where you will have to fight in the Arena, deal damage to monsters, complete quests and much more. Missions have progress, so you can visually observe your successes. The more tasks you complete, the more points you earn, which can then be exchanged for truly unique rewards!

Don't forget to check out the Activity Center, located in the Quick Access Menu. There you can find all the information about the Season rewards and your daily and weekly tasks. Moreover, if the specified mission does not suit you, then it can be replaced with Miracle Coins.

We also remind you that with the Battle Pass, you can significantly expand the list of your rewards. You could get a costume, smileys or hairstyles, which are only available as a reward for the Season.

The season starts on March 29 at 00:00 CEST and will last until May 10 at 00:00 CEST.

See you in the game!
AIGRIND

Finally.

Edit: wtf is this lmao, Can you at least let us preview the pass items before we can buy that? This is shameless

Edited by GalaxyRekt

Its the first battle pass we cant ask more, just wait and see how they will improve it but for the moment its really they think for people that cant bought it by giving craft/rep buff at the free side! 

I'm not an mcoin user, but I'm really curious how are they going to justify the attrocious price of 2999miracle coins for a battle pass. Rewards look severely underwhelming for such a cost, not to mention players would still have to work for them.

5 minutes ago, Fortuno said:

I'm not an mcoin user, but I'm really curious how are they going to justify the attrocious price of 2999miracle coins for a battle pass. Rewards look severely underwhelming for such a cost, not to mention players would still have to work for them.

I can't believe I waited 10 days for this piece of pass

This is a steal! We buy it then have to work hard to get such a small reward. The worst seasonal pass in gaming history!

Edited by Speedom

vocês ficaram foi loucos, 3k de coins ??  só pode ser brincadeira, os prêmios nem vale isso, ajuste os prémios tanto free e o Premium e o valor que tá absurdo

19 minutes ago, oninone98 said:

2999 coin for emoji and useless chests, I think thats beautiful. Everyone should buy that.

You forgot to name the hair styles that everyone will just drop lmao

3 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

You forgot to name the hair styles that everyone will just drop lmao

Yeah sorry, how can i forgot priceless hairstyles. Now we have another reason to buy battle pass. D :

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2021 at 2:28 PM, Spinjitzu said:

I hope atleast you wont buy the next pass getting it for free like in every other game battle pass If It isnt its pretty sad

Totally agree, at least make next season cost 2999 coins or 820 points of last season it would be nice.

On 3/29/2021 at 8:28 PM, Spinjitzu said:

I hope atleast you wont buy the next pass getting it for free like in every other game battle pass If It isnt its pretty sad

agree, like they should add mcoins on the rewards

• Holmes unpinned this topic