Proper Grammar in News & Announcements

tekcap

After reading the latest news announcements, it is pretty clear that English is not the game developers’ native language. I’m no English expert, but I think that News & Announcements deserve to be written using proper English grammar. This includes the storyline as well, which is greatly in need of some polishing. Please do not be offended by this because it is perfectly normal to make mistakes when your primary language is not English. I’m just concerned that this kind of stuff may hurt the game’s image, especially since it is rapidly gaining in popularity. I don’t mind helping out for now, but someone professional should probably be hired as soon as possible.

who even reads the story lines :lol: i jump to pics n details, i dont want to know why berengar made a dungeon :P i just want to have fun in it

who even reads the story lines :lol: i jump to pics n details, i dont want to know why berengar made a dungeon :P i just want to have fun in it

• Developer

After reading the latest news announcements, it is pretty clear that English is not the game developers’ native language. I’m no English expert, but I think that News & Announcements deserve to be written using proper English grammar. This includes the storyline as well, which is greatly in need of some polishing. Please do not be offended by this because it is perfectly normal to make mistakes when your primary language is not English. I’m just concerned that this kind of stuff may hurt the game’s image, especially since it is rapidly gaining in popularity. I don’t mind helping out for now, but someone professional should probably be hired as soon as possible.

Thank you for pointing out our mistakes. Definitely we will improve our translations into English.