UNETHICAL GAME MANAGEMENT

Dmolish

Опубликованное фото

ayyyyye dmolish again. so I just have a quick question. I've sat by for two years invested over 400$ in amplification failures and guild tournaments 100ks of gold in chest for the holidays. 100s of hours leveling and questing. yet In this email I am told that I was permanently banned and the support team is not obliged to give me any proof and reason as to why. now I don't understand this. I was a victim of a scam and because of this I was banned.  now every effort put in to become top 10 arena 2v2 or to achieve a full +10 critical enchanted set was wasted.. can you at least show a mother ducker some love and shoot me a 20 spot or something

also it points out in the email sent that continuous violations may result in a temporary or permanent block of your account. I was scammed yesterday and filed my first ever ticket in two ducking years and its an auto perma ban

If everyone just follows the game rules,there wouldn't be problems like this. They can't ban you if you were playing by the rules.

You can't get scammed if you don't tell your account information to anyone *z*

Like these people already mentioned, they won't ban you for no reason.

The most common reason for getting scammed is account trading/selling/buying. And that is against the EULA.

This account actually had five "owners" in four different countries. Sorry, we can't do much about it.

:crazy:

This account actually had five "owners" in four different countries. Sorry, we can't do much about it.

if this is illegal why havnt 60% of people in us sapphire been banned?

ive reported countless multi-user accounts and i still see them online everyday saying profanity in world chat

:snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax:

If everyone just follows the game rules,there wouldn't be problems like this. They can't ban you if you were playing by the rules.

True, sire.

if this is illegal why havnt 60% of people in us sapphire been banned?

ive reported countless multi-user accounts and i still see them online everyday saying profanity in world chat

Every player can use two accounts. But yeah,those multi accounts in arena and world chat spammers should be cos that's not even fair at all.