Who got the achievement?

Quelloxdos

Hi, I have a question, 2 members of my guild and I have the highest reputation score so far and we would be interested to know who will win the achievement

We did the math and if there is no mishap with a 15 minute reset, in 2 days the 3 of us will get 15k of reputation in spring by killing the raid boss Chimera.

In that case, who would win the achievement? the 3 of us would be legendary?

It is from the reputation gained by the raid, so it will be at the same time

will it be random? depends on the name?

the 3 of us are lvl 32

could be that whoever has connection with lowest latency gets the achievement because their device receives information from server first, or could be totally random 

guess the only way to find out is to test it

no idea how the backend works but since that will be decided by the server it will probably be the player that first receives the reputation. Since that should be just an iterative operation then it will be the first player on some abstract "players on area" list. If that list has no particular order then this will be pure random.

1 hour ago, GalaxyRekt said:

"players on area"

if you check players in location it groups them by class and level and i dont remember which class is first but maybe that would get it first and if they hae the same class and level then it could be determined by name since they can't be the same

20 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

if you check players in location it groups them by class and level and i dont remember which class is first but maybe that would get it first and if they hae the same class and level then it could be determined by name since they can't be the same

yeah that's also possible

There isn't a specific order. The one who first gets recorded by the game server at the moment of reaching the reputation, will get the achievement (fractions of seconds).