I can't use skills with my keyboard on android

Saingetzu

Good afternoon. I have a question about the use of the keyboard on android and  when using the number buttons the action only work when typing on chat.

Don't mention earlier because my old device was the same, so try this new one and neither. If there's a solution they could give it to me, app like optopus.

And if there is no option to use the keyboard think if it can be placed, it would be very good for people who do not have access to pc like me

20 hours ago, Saingetzu said:

Good afternoon. I have a question about the use of the keyboard on android and  when using the number buttons the action only work when typing on chat.

Don't mention earlier because my old device was the same, so try this new one and neither. If there's a solution they could give it to me, app like optopus.

And if there is no option to use the keyboard think if it can be placed, it would be very good for people who do not have access to pc like me

Hey, may I ask what phone model you are using?

5 minutes ago, Saingetzu said:

In this moment i have a motorola moto e4 but is the same thing whit Lg g5 (my last phone)

I use a microsoft mouse keyboard whit OTG on phone

GIF-210323_170718.gif

Does the keyboard normally work outside the game? 

50 minutes ago, Saingetzu said:

In this moment i have a motorola moto e4 but is the same thing whit Lg g5 (my last phone)

I use a microsoft mouse keyboard whit OTG on phone

GIF-210323_170718.gif

I see. That's because our mobile version doesn't have support for physical keyboard's yet. 

Maybe in the future. :smile:

52 minutes ago, Nolan said:

I see. That's because our mobile version doesn't have support for physical keyboard's yet. 

Maybe in the future. :smile:

🙏