ROLAND AND SNORLAX PLAYER DMOLISH HACKED

Dmolish

Опубликованное фото

attached are screen shots of a trade that was supposed to take place and purchases throughout google play that I've made for said account to prove I am in fact Dmolish. this morning I was looking for a.buyer of my +4 marvelous warhammer when approached with an offer of mcoin for my hammer I asked how this would be done he explained all he needed was my Id, i've seen this done so I obliged he asked me to change it because it was to long like a dumbass again I obliged. well all of a sudden I cannot log onto my account its telling me incorrect password or username.  now I've been an avid player for two + years putting time and money into this.  i've respected your work and your updates. as a fan I'm asking for your immediate help. and to be quite frank about it. if we can't get it back just delete it because I'd rather have no Dmolish then some ducking dirka dirka poor ass foreigner to have it

Have u never read/heard the phrase "too good to be true"?

Since when +4 shit hammer lv13 worth 3k mcoins???  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

u shared id and psword??...hope u recover ur account but i think dev/gm/mod cant do nothing if u shared personal info...

Have u never read/heard the phrase "too good to be true"?

Since when +4 shit hammer lv13 worth 3k mcoins???  :facepalm: :facepalm:

u shared id and psword??...hope u recover ur account but i think dev/gm/mod cant do nothing if u shared personal info...

We can't change the past but we can change the future!

and like I said if I can't get it back, just delete it. he definitely don't deserve to play it. and quite frankly neither do I for being an idiot

Hey,does anybody know if Ai Grind offer seconds chances?Well this guy needs one :D Good Luck :dirol:

unlike many If I don't get my char back. i will not continue playing. it would show lack of ethics in gameplay and its securities. I sent tickets I have obvious proof of the scam and the proof I am the owner of the account. there is no reason I shouldn't get it back and if I don't it shows lack of responsibility from the devs.

lolz lack of security? did u know wht he did?

he sent a ticket to support telling them a story idk wht it is but he showed them that he is the owner of ur account, when u changed ur mail to what he wants this helped him say to support details about ur account, gj dude  :good: u gave ur account on a silver platter in an indirect way, all u can do is send ticket to support and wait a reply, stop posting here its useless to post ur info at forum u just making people know more about ur account for another scam

Wow from reading those screenshots it's easy to denote what happened here. He wanted you to specifically change your id to an email that he created so that he could "recover" the password of your account to the new email address that you changed your ID to. By naming it "[email protected]," he made it seem slightly more legit. Did you not notice that he kept denying your shorter email "[email protected]?"

Overall I'm sorry that this occurred to you. It was nothing more than a scam that occurred here.

Stay positive dmo the proof is there, the devs have to retrieve your profile... I've seen them recover profiles with less proof than that  :good: have faith my friend, and btw we are not done training... many more mcs to destroy >:D :bomb: :give_rose:

I know this guy, he tried to scam me before, but it didn't work :)

hope u get it soon, all you need is to wait

ps: this happened cuz you joined Allstar :D