Rogue skills

Epicwarden

6 hours ago, Epicwarden said:

Kick in the back should be fixed cause we can't fight rogue if they make it 5/5 and -40% accuracy and now they can heal 3k+ with expert.

only if bd gets rebalanced how it should be and also have u tried fight in team? 

On 3/22/2021 at 10:12 PM, Epicwarden said:

Kick in the back should be fixed cause we can't fight rogue if they make it 5/5 and -40% accuracy and now they can heal 3k+ with expert.

Rangers still can demolish a dodge rogue since you're referring to 1v1, thanks to their passive. Also, all healers can since they can sustain until rogue runs out of mana which is very fast. Rogues weakness: bow, cbow, and a staff.

• 2 months later...
On 3/25/2021 at 2:49 AM, Speedom said:

Rangers still can demolish a dodge rogue since you're referring to 1v1, thanks to their passive. Also, all healers can since they can sustain until rogue runs out of mana which is very fast. Rogues weakness: bow, cbow, and a staff.

Yes you are definitely right that's why I lose(+10 Greatness 32 Ranger) to +5/6 rogue only his weapon are amp to +9. 

16 hours ago, eko said:

Yes you are definitely right that's why I lose(+10 Greatness 32 Ranger) to +5/6 rogue only his weapon are amp to +9. 

This game is not 1v1 sheesh. Beside, you probably got outplayed. You can't beat everyone. You're not a God in this game. Smh

On 3/25/2021 at 1:49 PM, Speedom said:

Rangers still can demolish a dodge rogue since you're referring to 1v1,

actually there's very little chance of survival for rangers after rogues full combo. Rogues can stun and deal heavy dmg from range nowdays. (Stealth+dagger combo)

22 hours ago, Blazeferno said:

actually there's very little chance of survival for rangers after rogues full combo. Rogues can stun and deal heavy dmg from range nowdays. (Stealth+dagger combo)

Once you resist kick in the back, you'll have a higher chance of winning. 

Once you resist kick in the back? Are you retarded I am saying +5, +6 rogue killing a ranger. Then why elf spending lot of money to amp there characters. (Mage, Ranger, Priest, Seeker...) They can go mc and make a rogue character which called broken class in WS and amp to +5 and rule the game. Right now Rogue is the first thing mc uses in the game second is chieftain. You must be retarded or you are just having a joy because there is no elf killing you. 

2 hours ago, eko said:

Once you resist kick in the back? Are you retarded I am saying +5, +6 rogue killing a ranger. Then why elf spending lot of money to amp there characters. (Mage, Ranger, Priest, Seeker...) They can go mc and make a rogue character which called broken class in WS and amp to +5 and rule the game. Right now Rogue is the first thing mc uses in the game second is chieftain. You must be retarded or you are just having a joy because there is no elf killing you. 

I'm not even a rogue player fyi.

You're just butthurt:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

On 6/19/2021 at 8:36 PM, Speedom said:

Once you resist kick in the back, you'll have a higher chance of winning.

Yes, BD can but ranger cant,, ranger needs to resist the dagger combo for survival and that happens like 1% time max

Just now, Blazeferno said:

Yes, BD can but ranger cant,, ranger needs to resist the dagger combo for survival and that happens like 1% time max

Yea and kiting works too. A tactic players rarely use anymore.

Just now, Speedom said:

Yea and kiting works too

Sadly i never see rangers to have enough hp to kite vs a rogue when the rogue finishes his combo. That invis+dagger combo melts ranger badly.

9 minutes ago, Blazeferno said:

Sadly i never see rangers to have enough hp to kite vs a rogue when the rogue finishes his combo. That invis+dagger combo melts ranger badly.

Yea that's true. Maybe rangers can switch it up with some dodge stats. Some survivability plays a key role in pvp. Honestly, it's whoever land the first combo wins from the two. I've seen rangers destroy rogues and of course vice versa.

kick in back needs a rebalance for sure, because it cant be countered with accuracy anymore only with debuff or resist but anyway in 1v1 aspect i dont complain much because than again many other skills need rebalance if 1v1, the only over powered skills in war aspect are zone of weakness that lasts 12-14sec and cant be resisted as easily as you think and shaman weakness totem which cant be resisted at all because it keeps refreshing the weakness making any enemie steps into it 0%pene 0%critic 0%speed

39 minutes ago, lallouss said:

kick in back needs a rebalance for sure, because it cant be countered with accuracy anymore only with debuff or resist but anyway in 1v1 aspect i dont complain much because than again many other skills need rebalance if 1v1, the only over powered skills in war aspect are zone of weakness that lasts 12-14sec and cant be resisted as easily as you think and shaman weakness totem which cant be resisted at all because it keeps refreshing the weakness making any enemie steps into it 0%pene 0%critic 0%speed

This topic is about rogues, but every class are broken in a specific area. 

Paladin: shield, prayer(hp buff), crazy aoe stuns

Mage: Barrier can take 3 hits somehow

Priest: can drain your hp and mp with 1 skill

Seeker: insane dmg stacks

Templar: great versatile class

Bd: self explanatory

Wd: nearly immortal

Druid: nearly immortal and kite until victory

Ranger: insane dps

Chief: dps hybrid mage

Barb: underrated power house

DK: higher defense, higher dmg reduction

Warlock: Master of crowd control

Necro: underrated dmg build

Charmer: self explanatory

Rogue: just like any other game, evasive and does tons of dmg

Shaman: a healing nuke

Hunter: defense destroyer

Like bro, every class are broken if you created them that way. Overcome and adapt with a new strategy. Find the counterparts. Bd is the counterpart of warlock and vice versa removing the bd resist stacks. You played this game long enough to easily figured this out. There's relics, gear, minions, pots, and scrolls in the game for multiple reasons. 

Here's a word of wisdom for you young bucks. GET GOOD

Edited by Speedom

8 hours ago, Speedom said:

it's whoever land the first combo wins

exactly! But you must agree with me that rogues are the king of landing first hit xD

1 hour ago, Blazeferno said:

exactly! But you must agree with me that rogues are the king of landing first hit xD

Situation dictates.

1 hour ago, Blazeferno said:

well, near 100% evasion is a very bad thing.

I wish I can confirm this.

On 6/22/2021 at 2:48 AM, Speedom said:

I wish I can confirm this.

play a dmg class thats not rogue then fight vs a decent rogue

2 hours ago, Blazeferno said:

play a dmg class thats not rogue then fight vs a decent rogue

Well, we were talking about rangers that I don't have. But I can see other dmg class that can mop rogues' faces.