Clock of Conqueror pictures

lila

Troll on the first picture looks really nice :)

well ..by the way kuzz, u see thats formations like a school ?  ;D ;D ;D

on class , nad djabrik like a one theacher  :spiteful: :spiteful:

im just wondering"? Is there any sense about the cloak? Hahaha.. Only few fb got that..in mc check almost half of population! N0 need to post it !! That cloak still junk!! All resistant is n0t funtioning!!hahaha.

im just wondering"? Is there any sense about the cloak? Hahaha.. Only few fb got that..in mc check almost half of population! N0 need to post it !! That cloak still junk!! All resistant is n0t funtioning!!hahaha.

bitter haha

marsz i wonder =O i get this cloak with my party(x,me,scout,dyna,melv,wtflllll,slo)+pros party(pros,haras,groc,kalyx,phill,quar) (when new aa cave update)

where are you ????? i still havent see your rank 16 level my dear small new potato MC  :drinks:

marsz i wonder =O i get this cloak with my party(x,me,scout,dyna,melv,wtflllll,slo)+pros party(pros,haras,groc,kalyx,phill,quar) (when new aa cave update)

where are you ????? i still havent see your rank 16 level my dear small new potato MC  :drinks:

Hey hey you forgot me  :blush: Oh God I remember I ran a lot in circle with horror trying to kill me.

:give_rose:

However we got that cloak long time ago and before mcs  :crazy: