First time on Spring DG 2021

Rayotenper

keep in mind that this is my first time,this was recorded days ago,now i run the dg in other way,which i'll gladly record if i get the chance

Don't criticize me for using health posions,besides i have a lot of them on my bag,they saved me more than once,sometimes it doesn't work,but,i need them

I'm not good at editing,and if you don't like my music selection,simply mute the video

1 hour ago, Rayotenper said:

really? or you're just being kind?

I am being honest! I would make just a bit faster in some parts you're fighting monsters, but that's all. And I liked the songs btw :true_story1:

11 hours ago, Nolan said:

I am being honest! I would make just a bit faster in some parts you're fighting monsters, but that's all. And I liked the songs btw :true_story1:

oh, i'll take the suggestion

so you liked the songs? very well them,i'll personally send you the respective links to the songs

one thing from event that makes me mad is that there's already a lot of people who's already passed the first 2 semesters,and me,still stuck in the first semester 

11 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

one thing from event that makes me mad is that there's already a lot of people who's already passed the first 2 semesters,and me,still stuck in the first semester 

Yesterday I got my 1st semester done... xd 

20 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Yesterday I got my 1st semester done... xd 

big spender

also,it's obvious you're not like me who's:

on warspear online and alchemia story(this game launches more events than warspear itself,and slacking off here has a big price),on a inactive guild(it's one of the few places where i'm free of problems)