Permanent Solo Dungeons on a regular season.

hentbank

Since solo dungeons is possible and happening only when spring season, why dont admins and developers add solo dungeons on a regular season. Since it is pretty hard to find parties for some dungeons (ex: Sea dungeon). So I think it is helpful for players who are having time making parties and wanna unwind on a solo dungeon.

3 hours ago, hentbank said:

Since solo dungeons is possible and happening only when spring season, why dont admins and developers add solo dungeons on a regular season. Since it is pretty hard to find parties for some dungeons (ex: Sea dungeon). So I think it is helpful for players who are having time making parties and wanna unwind on a solo dungeon.

I think that is a great idea, but.. you have to consider that this is an MMORPG , and at the end of the day, group content is a huge part of an mmo

Doing that would probably take away a lot of the social interaction the game has to offer.

Its a risk, but could certainly be tested to some extent.

:magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Not a good idea. Mmorpgs are based on groups and numbers. Hack and slash mmo's are the exception. I personally don't like solo dg as they tend to be extremely difficult for weaker classes 

43 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Not a good idea. Mmorpgs are based on groups and numbers. Hack and slash mmo's are the exception. I personally don't like solo dg as they tend to be extremely difficult for weaker classes 

this spring dg is easy for weak class btw

5 hours ago, hentbank said:

this spring dg is easy for weak class btw

Still. Mmorpgs are intended for a party to do a dungeon and if they have factions, like WoW or Albion Online, there are many players against many players. Not 1v1 or 1v5

you guys talking about solo dungeons as if everyone will stop talking to each other and interacting with each other once such dungeon exists outside spring:pensative:

tbh such dungeon wont effect or degrade the "mmo" aspect of the game that much, and would be more like when you don't having teammate to do group dungeon with or they are all offline, then you have the solo dungeon as an option instead of staring at the second hand dealer for like 5 hours, i think its a great idea!

7 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Still. Mmorpgs are intended for a party to do a dungeon and if they have factions, like WoW or Albion Online, there are many players against many players. Not 1v1 or 1v5

so how can player show hardwork if they are not getting party for a certain dungeon? 

6 hours ago, Ogull said:

you guys talking about solo dungeons as if everyone will stop talking to each other and interacting with each other once such dungeon exists outside spring:pensative:

tbh such dungeon wont effect or degrade the "mmo" aspect of the game that much, and would be more like when you don't having teammate to do group dungeon with or they are all offline, then you have the solo dungeon as an option instead of staring at the second hand dealer for like 5 hours, i think its a great idea!

it is really a great idea, it will keep people being more productive.

On 3/22/2021 at 8:10 PM, GalaxyRekt said:

That would be good ngl but that's not the point of a mmorpg 😞

huh? then why theres spring solo dg if not for mmorpg? xd

its not a Massive MultiParty Online RPG xd

1 minute ago, hentbank said:

huh? then why theres spring solo dg if not for mmorpg? xd

its not a Massive MultiParty Online RPG xd

Because this is a "special event" - it's meant to be something different.

Good idea but..if add a solo dg in normal map, there have an unbalance situation will happen.

Exp: full support character is hard to solo, if lower down the difficulty of dg for support, that's will become easy for the damage class.

Solo dg is good but just left it in the event.

Or maybe the game Moderators team can create a solo dg base on the character's total damage but not by character's level😎

giphy.gif

Edited by Biby

Solo dg is better off in event period. I love party dungeons. I was actually upset when they made all map 1 dungeons solo

13 hours ago, hentbank said:

so whats special about warspear to be tried to play by other people who dont have any idea about it?

if theres limited options on it

i have no idea what you're trying to say but good luck lmao

9 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Solo dg is better off in event period. I love party dungeons. I was actually upset when they made all map 1 dungeons solo

the last dungeon actually had people farming it in parties, good times

1 hour ago, Speedom said:

So nobody is gonna talk about solo dg drop rate? As we're experiencing now, just gonna be another dead dg added to the game.

Seems same as every dg if not better. And theres also bonus loot from repu chests.

35 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Seems same as every dg if not better. And theres also bonus loot from repu chests.

More resources for crafters. Other than that, pots and scrolls. The scrolls are useful. Costume drops are a joke as always.

10 hours ago, Speedom said:

More resources for crafters. Other than that, pots and scrolls. The scrolls are useful. Costume drops are a joke as always.

all drops goes to npc as always when spring xD i dropped 10+ items with 261 runs, all drops goes to npc cause all are not good stats

all drops goes to npc as always when spring xD i dropped 10+ items with 261 runs, all drops goes to npc cause all are not good stats

These drop rate are not even 1% dawg. This event disappointed me.:bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: