[2014.01.28] “Warspear Online” 3.11 Announcement - Berengar's tower

Guest LaOnza

I like the sound of united Magic attributes and Mdef on Rings and Amulet, but amplifying them? Na bro.

Magic attack already has lower numbers than Physical attack, this would just make Barbs wreck every caster in game.

And CDR? Na bro. Druids already have a 5 yard skill/movement disable with a long duration and short cooldown, that would be godlike. And don't forget the Locks.

Moar money down the drain.

Gogogogo

I will wait with conclusions till i've seen the changes myself. But i really hope the tactical play with chosing the right gear for healers will stay. I really hope all staff-users will not get/use exactly the same standard gear. We now have for example the decision to make to use a astral or damage-crystal enchantment in the staff. I like the diversity.

Why they should be reseted?

Because

Novice's Staff now

Опубликованное фото

Novice's Staff after v.3.11

Опубликованное фото

In update 3.11 will be possible to amplify rings and amulets. Magic Resistance will be first bonus in this type of items and will be amplyfied. Nonetheless, such changes will not affect the the main task of amulets and rings so these items will not lost their value.

Then it is time to stop with the game :(

I prefer to have fun with others in PvE with high heal, but i do not like to be OP in arena, so i do not amp my staffs further than +5. I do not like 100% wins, i prefer 60% wins.

then rangers and warlocks will wear faster with spells Skills Cooldown my God will be immortal. much more favorable to the ranger in a battle that only uses 2 atack skill as any other class must use all your skill to get a good result in the arena.

how to fix this? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

then rangers and warlocks will wear faster with spells Skills Cooldown my God will be immortal. much more favorable to the ranger in a battle that only uses 2 atack skill as any other class must use all your skill to get a good result in the arena.

how to fix this? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

MUAHHAHAHHAHAHH 30 sec CD on bless  :diablo: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:  weagwgawdgawk  i will be op as ranger

Welcome caster, goodbye melee and ranger.

u said there will be  status 'skill cooldown' but i saw its on magic users gears, is it only for staff users or for all classes? :friends:

Different bonuses will be added in the following updates.

Don't worry about "disbalance" with attack/heal skills. Everything is adjusted and made for keeping balance.