[2014.01.28] “Warspear Online” 3.11 Announcement - Berengar's tower

Guest LaOnza

Oh look the disabled downy kid stopped eating hot pockets long enough to troll like a crap troll. 

You slow downy bro, where's that live warspear pod cast thing at?

I dare you to post a picture right now right here. If you dont you acknowledge that your a hideous disabled downy.

Have a good day lil sport.

only one person has asked nicely to see my face in warspear, and i showed her. i will have no problem showing you too, try and ask nice and i will show no problem  :blush:  poley asked, but shes waay too arrogant to know how to ask nicely. same goes to you.

podcast was on hold because i didnt have 3 sets of armor for all my characters (physical/moon/dark) but with this new update, i wont have to worry about that. looks like stream is coming sooner then you think  ;D  cant wait to see you stalking me with your mc characters

i live in florida too little sport, lets hang out

br?

Sjohny,

4-5 hours are a lot for me. Also 2-3 hours are.

I'm just asking it. Ofc every devs decision will be okay. I'm not here for discuss about their decisions, but i'm wondering if they are thinking about a solution, maybe can add a pot just to make characters stop to get xp or idk, they are the ones who makes the games, i'm just a player, and they knows so much better than me how it works. So if i have any question i ask to them.

@Hamstring I got your point, and yes you are right too, the game consist is level your character to lvl 20. Is just ur own decision if you want to keep it in a lower lvl. Devs can't think about yours own preferences but just about the bases of the game, so getting xp until u reach lvl 20. Fair.You own me.

Snorlax, please tell me how will a low amp player get high heal so that he can help his friends in hunts etc like he can do it now.

A necro/shaman/priest/druid can get high heal now with amp his weapons, he can just put astral on his staff and use all astral gears to get good enough heal.

What will he do after update?

Expecting a reply!

Snorlax, please tell me how will a low amp player get high heal so that he can help his friends in hunts etc like he can do it now.

A necro/shaman/priest/druid can get high heal now with amp his weapons, he can just put astral on his staff and use all astral gears to get good enough heal.

What will he do after update?

Expecting a reply!

I am not Snorlax, but I still think I got the answer. After the update you will be able to get higher heals by:

-Equipping gear with magic stat on it

-Enchanting your staff with a magic crystal

-Amplifying your staff

Swaaz acknowledged he's a downy :(

Sure let's hang out now, you can join me and my daughter playing dolls.

Lols ur couch looks like my Grand Pa/Ma 's house xD.

This reminds me of snow boundaries except I know debs aren't going to make the berengars tower map a non pk (player kill) area.

Long story short, mc's in sapphire us, be prepared to see legs swarming the area,  similar to the north rune  quest at snow boundary.

As far as the update goes, I'm a shaman/lock/necro & I have to say, if our base moon/astral is lowered, I'll be a bit sad, I hope we can amp astral though. ;)

Physik out

I honestly dont know why kota or laby quests arent all yellow till you do them once. And i completely agree all you babies crying about completing quests to go on to the next quests need to close that booty hole.  Imo they should make everyone do all of kota and all of lab, adding quest for the eyes before you can goto bg tower or the next island. ;)

What about 10% sun/moon/dark/ atk pots from events? Will be modified too?

Now, DK will be affected too somehow. At least the ones who are using dark set combined whit physical. Spear is so damned slowly, but at least, it have dark MAGIC dmg, usefull becouse nobody used dd set only for a DK. Now, there is the opportunity of being protected from all magic atk whit only one equip...

Can you think about increase,even if just for a little, Spear speed?

think the same about palas... hiting 92 with max astral only if openent dont have resil. if all buff up magic def, pala will hit 20dmg if not lower. (dot dmg)

Swaaz acknowledged he's a downy :(

Sure let's hang out now, you can join me and my daughter playing dolls.

dude im like level 50 at dolls and 66 at tea parties

im a downy because i dont show my face when im disrespected?

>seems legit

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I honestly dont know why kota or laby quests arent all yellow till you do them once. And i completely agree all you babies crying about completing quests to go on to the next quests need to close that booty hole.  Imo they should make everyone do all of kota and all of lab, adding quest for the eyes before you can goto bg tower or the next island. ;)

I'll let you know I died twice on my way to dinalt and I cried only half an hour

But in the end,it doesn't even matter.

87152_.png

Why not open the gate between Elf/Mc market since there are no sun, moon and darkness items anymore. The only differences between elves and mc's now are the 2h swords, maces and bows.

My opinion is that you guys screwed over the more then 4 years old magic skills setup. And not to forget.. Allot of players (including me) have about 5 sets of armor for different battles, these are worthless now.. Well at least ill get like 200g each item.... Hurray...

Great job devs.. Great job

So not looking forward for this got many sets nd now they are worthless nd locks seem a bit nerfed now.... :sorry:

wait and behold the new healers power.

max attack along with max heal at +10  :sorry:

GM so ducking need done quest in nortlant ....are you think that easy for done the all quest.....Need More Repair...duck You.....Reset That Dont Need done swamp for in to BG tower......RESET NOW!!!!!!!!!!! :facepalm: :facepalm: >:D >:D

wait and behold the new healers power.

max attack along with max heal at +10  :sorry:

You got it nailed, heal cap also increased.

+1 to you for the wit.

Good things were taken out of the medallion of Inward Power, now it seems ice queen amulets are actually better :bad:

Agreed, if hp is taken away from medallion, thats an actual nerf for rangers aswell since rangers already have a bit lower hp, and if someone is mixing sets, like me bg+arena, thats a big problem, does this mean now that i managed to get some sort of balance with 2.5k hp mean that now i go back to 2.2-2.3k with a shitty improvement in my magic def? I mean if we take away the fact that the whole point of Forsaken and Chosen is taken away now, by taking away dark and sun dmg, the change of amulet such as Medallion of Inward Power we see on the pic is itself enough to ruin the game for some...

In my opinion new items should have been made with such changes like mana regen and ''Magic'' def on them, and the old ones like one mentioned above shouldnt have been tempered with...Thats a serious issue for people who are in the same position as me, people who have spent their time and money on making their characters good and managed to obtain those items for the stats they give... I repeat myself, i hope that in the next few weeks all the mistakes made will be noticed and corrected, because i guarantee forums will be floating in complaints from unhappy players. Otherwise i dont see my future in this game as a player, will use it as a social site to talk to friends made there, and just stand around doing nothing, and i doubt i will be the only one... Somehow i doubt its in devs interest to have servers overpopulated with people not playing, rather standing around talking and not spending money to play aswel, so we shall see what this game is about, happy players or something else..

Quest six shadow must be done???  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

This new update will make all magic class rullers of the game. this is really unfair with all Meele class.

Earlier I had sun dmg 300 and astral 168 now it will be like 300 dmg and 300 astral at the cost of one.

Big advantage to magic classes.

[/size]There is nothing new for meele class instead you have taken away some extra HP which they were getting from medallions.

[/size]Take your time but dont make it unfair.

The problem is not this new update it is because Healers have so much CC and thanks to arena gear they can be tankier than tanks due to heals add the ridiculous amping system and you have a broken game. I mean what is the point of having melee classes who are not even close to how strong healers are. When a healer has more dps than other classes there is a problem. This game needs a serious rework.

:facepalm: :facepalm:

♥♥♥♥ with them, they already get ice queen set, make them have high dmg, now they get magic def,,, for what this update?,,

for make caster become weak and weak?,,

btw, decrased druid root, already decreased warlock stun 2x, and fear + life exhaust 1x, druid become god pvp. LOOOONNNNNNNG ROOT.

really man? magic users are really hard to kill for bd's and rangers even if i have 2 sd and full set of DD, though not all melee classes uses ICE QUEEN SET!!  its too much for a 5% attack and/or level 5 ring or amulet  :crazy:  and DK aand pala are magic users too dont you think? rouges and barb has advantage on skills and such  :facepalm:

I dont think we need to complete Norlant or Chainless. It is said that there is no level limit for enter the dungeon, just like in snow boundaries where there were a dungeon for all level. This announcement said that if you want to take 'Berengar Tower' quest, than you must finish Chainless and Norlant first ( Its the continuation of Warspear yellow quest, since the npc that will give you this quest was before gave you Norlant Swamps quest). Then after you finished this quest, than you can enter the dungeon in FOREVER ALONE category. But there is another category called 'ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE', you can enter this category even if you not complete chainless or norlant or berengar tower quest, i was wondering how low level can have chainless quest lol. For more informaton refer to Instances announcement.

I may be wrong, please correct it. Its just my opinion..  :)

1. Go do norlant yellow quests

2. Go do chainless

3. At least the game is actually making you do half of the possible quests in swamps you probably should do. Kota

the update is all about how aigrind force to take money from us by changing item stats.

if the new system force you to get a new item...well its time to get your money for amping.

their reason is to balance lol, why the solution change the item? why you not design the skills? or set the skill cool down or area or duration or effect.

they choose to change our items instead.

my suggestion for aigrind to get even more money in a fast way is : put as many as pop up trap in the game!

each time we open our bag, you could put pop up and buy button in the strategic place

Just wait for the ducking update!! You don't know shit (almost) about it yet! Please, just wait and judge later. And you won't get 300 moon and 300 astral. :facepalm:

• Developer

Dear players!

Unfortunately, due to uncertain time of approval applications by Windows Phone Store and Apple App Store release date is changed to Tuesday, February 4th.

Thank you for the attention.