[2014.01.28] “Warspear Online” 3.11 Announcement - Berengar's tower

Guest LaOnza

Guys i know this update sucks, but i think your all missing the biggest thing!

Norlant quest and chainless must be done for the new bg tower stuff...

Now all of my chars already did chainless but SWAMP, hell no! Swamp was a stupid update anyway and now im going to be forced to finish those bullshait quest? Wtf does finishing swamp have to do with new quests?

Fack you arseholes...  For real Aigrind, fack you.

As long as my cloak and amulet of greatness dont change all these casters will still fear me

>Carved sigs get all magic def not just dark

>no more changing magic gears between 3 sets

This update is a win for my ranger for sure

i got 15%magic ammy cloack :P

:snorlax:

What gonna happen to passive skills? Chosen 5% moon def, Elf 5% dark def, Mc 5% sun def and Forsaken 3%moon and 3% dark def?

Are they all gonna change to 5% magic def? And if yes, what about the forsaken? Will they have 3% magic def and 3% magic def?

Please reply this question dev

u lererrei lere riruuuuuuuuuuuuu  :drinks: 

:clapping:  :dirol:  :pleasantry:  Finally some good news!

Here we go to spend more money on signs, equips etc :D:D:D:D

this not good if want in to berengar tower need done map 3 quest.......NOT EASY :facepalm: :facepalm: :wacko: :wacko: :facepalm: :facepalm: :cray: :cray:

true fack update need done map 3 suck

Guys i know this update sucks, but i think your all missing the biggest thing!

Norlant quest and chainless must be done for the new bg tower stuff...

Now all of my chars already did chainless but SWAMP, hell no! Swamp was a stupid update anyway and now im going to be forced to finish those bullshait quest? Wtf does finishing swamp have to do with new quests?

Fack you arseholes...  For real Aigrind, fack you.

It's not that hard to complete quests at Norlant.

OMG... what about my rouge? He uses daggers lvl 17 (arena).... daggers will lose accu?! If daggers lose accu every rouge that amped daggers like me will have to buy swords coz no accu at daggers...  :shok: is that gonna happen?

:facepalm: :shok:

OMG... what about my rouge? He uses daggers lvl 17 (arena).... daggers will lose accu?! If daggers lose accu every rouge that amped daggers like me will have to buy swords coz no accu at daggers  :shok:is that gonna happen?

Why do you think that ypur daggers will be affected? Only magic items, rings and amulets will get changed stats.

OMG... what about my rouge? He uses daggers lvl 17 (arena).... daggers will lose accu?! If daggers lose accu every rouge that amped daggers like me will have to buy swords coz no accu at daggers  :shok:is that gonna happen?

the duck is wrong with you? dit you anywhere read something about other weapon that staff?

Why do you think that ypur daggers will be affected? Only magic items, rings and amulets will get changed stats.

Coz of new stat "cooldown" *z*

Coz of new stat "cooldown" *z*

This bonus like I understanded is only for staff users.

What about 10% sun/moon/dark/ atk pots from events? Will be modified too?

Now, DK will be affected too somehow. At least the ones who are using dark set combined whit physical. Spear is so damned slowly, but at least, it have dark MAGIC dmg, usefull becouse nobody used dd set only for a DK. Now, there is the opportunity of being protected from all magic atk whit only one equip...

Can you think about increase,even if just for a little, Spear speed?

I must say to u welcome cuz I've a caster chr too :drinks: :) .

i have one myself too, but is boring to have a 100% chance of winning  :facepalm:

Okay about Shadows. Okay about CL. But Swamps? Seriously?

Just had to finish 5x quests left on my DK.

I MEAN... shadows is so hard, so i can understand you need to pass it. CL can be hard too so it's ok! Swamps just make you losr your time.

Wat about if I want my character lvl 18 for arena and i just need 10/100xp to be lvl 19, and has most of the swamps quest not done? (Still yellow)

Have to lvl to 19 or can't enter to BG tower? Hmm.. i dislike this point..

I MEAN... shadows is so hard, so i can understand you need to pass it. CL can be hard too so it's ok! Swamps just make you losr your time.

Wat about if I want my character lvl 18 for arena and i just need 10/100xp to be lvl 19, and has most of the swamps quest not done? (Still yellow)

Wow yeah, good point there. GUESS DEVS FORGOT ABOUT THAT???

AGAIN FACK YOU AIGRIND OR SHOULD I SAY AIFAILMONEYGREEDYGRIND?

This make devs must accept on this suggestion POT to STOP GET XP FROM QUEST!!!!.

Norlant quest is not that hard though. I just finished completing all yellow quest just now for only 4-5 hours using my priest. Maybe 2-3 hours for other classes...  'Wyvern Nest' is the hard one. That annoying wyvern keep atacking me lol.  Like it or not  you will do it soon too right? If other player can complete it why dont you? Though its not that 'instance' only available in one day only, so you have a lot of time to complete in even after the update.  :unknw:

Most games require you to complete current content before advancing to new missions/areas. I don't see what the issue is with having to complete swamps/cl/shadows?

And arena chars holding at points before lv up are for arena, not for profiting from every and all future updates in my opinion.

Most games require you to complete current content before advancing to new missions/areas. I don't see what the issue is with having to complete swamps/cl/shadows?

Be quiet, ass licker. I quit now, im too old and fat for this shit.

And arena chars holding at points before lv up are for arena, not for profiting from every and all future updates in my opinion.

exactly