[2014.01.28] “Warspear Online” 3.11 Announcement - Berengar's tower

Guest LaOnza

Good things were taken out of the medallion of Inward Power, now it seems ice queen amulets are actually better :bad:

how cruel life can be  :diablo:

selling ruberius sceptre lv19 for necromancer :blush:

Idk why ppl complain, cooldown is not only for ranged but also for melee classes.If u really know how to play you can use skills too, being melee doesnt mean just run forward and attack.

I think with the magic def thing this update will bring more balance between classes

However, upgrading rings and amulets is going to make us free players harder to catch up :(

Lets see how things goes first

My complaint is about Aigrind keep putting out worthless updates. What happen to the 21-25 lvl up update? And they already destroyed the melee classes. Its not even fun anymore because of their lack of intelligents of how to make a balance mmorpg.

Oiiii broo, what about PALADIN heal, if astral change to skill cooldown then paladin heal will be just junk skill  :crazy: ,  :wacko: ,  :aggressive:

:shout: If paladin losing astral magic, then his skill heal, aura , and of course ( persuasion  useless even with astral  ;D ) is useless..

PALADIN WILL BE THE MOST WORSE CHARACTER IN WS .. :fool:

looks like my heal paladins gonna be nerfed.

goodbye 495 heal

better be compensated for critical enchants  :diablo: :diablo:

looks like my heal paladins gonna be nerfed.

goodbye 495 heal

better be compensated for critical enchants  :diablo: :diablo:

And just like with the barb, the pally is worthless too

They REALLY don't think things thru, until it blowd up.

Hard to disagree...

But nevertheless, let's wait and see, shall we? :)

:rofl: :rofl: :lol: You call that a balanced game??? If you really are going to do stupid Take off that tremendous physical defense, really I can not believe what they're grabbing, Oh if $ $ $%% money Oh yes the money become crazy to the people  :crazy:  :crazy:

:clapping: :drinks:

:rofl: :rofl: :lol: You call that a balanced game??? If you really are going to do stupid Take off that tremendous physical defense, really I can not believe what they're grabbing, Oh if $ $ $%% money Oh yes the money become crazy todo the people  :crazy:  :crazy:

:drinks: :drinks:Bro  ENOUGH SAID

:facepalm: wtf i finally get full astral set now they changing to sun dmg wtf good is it now btw with it being.dmg now how will druids heal? This part of switching magic statuses is plain stupid

:facepalm: wtf i finally get full astral set now they changing to sun dmg wtf good is it now btw with it being.dmg now how will druids heal? This part of switching magic statuses is plain stupid

Magic power are already include all type of magic

Magic power are already include all type of magic

Mines set to heal more then do more dmg and i like that so aigrind better not mess it up

an update for magic users????? how about BD and RANGER  :search:

duck with them, they already get ice queen set, make them have high dmg, now they get magic def,,, for what this update?,,

for make caster become weak and weak?,,

btw, decrased druid root, already decreased warlock stun 2x, and fear + life exhaust 1x, druid become god pvp. LOOOONNNNNNNG ROOT.

Even i don't like the system in the game but I still playing it because of its simplicity.

I won't complain about update plan but I have several questions that should be answered:

1. Enchanted items with great charm is an expensive one, will be it disappeared and must be enchanted again?

2. Changing item attributes is not fair since we have collected the best items in the game and you change it like that only?

3. This update focus on magic attack and magic def and will be good for only caster type since they have many item combination, how about physical damage classes?

4. That skill reduce cool down if tweaked perfectly could bring unbalance in the game even worst than before, is it?

Please understand that player paid real money already. I spent too much for almost 3 years to be frankly but you change the item attributes  just like that and it could ruined my character setting.

Hard to disagree...

But nevertheless, let's wait and see, shall we? :)

Shall we!

what about paladins who uses one-handed mace with astral magic on them? Will they be able to heal using physical damage of their weapon? xD

anybody answer my question pls  :bad:

• Developer

1 question about amping rings/amulets :

We can amp them only when they got alrdy "dark def" (soon magic def) in it?

What about good signets or other rings who doesnt have "magic def" will they be amp-able? O:-)

Magic resistance will be added to all rings. On some items magic resistance may change on of its bonuses.

If this ends up being a shit update. I garantee you alot of players will quit.

In my humble opinion it is too early to make statements like this. Lets wait for the release. In other way, we are collecting feedback and will take appropriate decisions in order to balance the game.

This is not the last update, don't be so scared.

I will answer on common questions:

Q: Will magic staff amp affect on heal?

A: Yes, it will. It will be nonlinear dependence, so healers wouldn't be "OP".

Q: "what will happen with our weapon who has enchanted? are it will be reset? and what happen to our crystall and rune at bag? are it will lost??" ©

A: Enchant level will stay without any changes. If you had +5 item, it will remain +5. Crystals and runes will work as says in description. Critical enchantment will remain also.

Q: "So +10 priest/necro will be able to heal 1k without crit heal?" ©

A: Nope.

Q: "u said there will be  status 'skill cooldown' but i saw its on magic users gears, is it only for staff users or for all classes?" ©

A: Different bonuses will be added in the following updates. Don't worry about "disbalance" with attack/heal skills. Everything is adjusted and made for keeping balance.

What will happen to rings (but other items too) with only 1 magic stat, like the lvl 17 items? Will a moon-ring become magic-ring, a astral-ring also, a sun too,etc?

I have 2 lvl 17 arena staffs. 1 enchanted with astral, 1 with dark. I switch them all the time, depending on the thing i am doing in the game, or depending on the opponents in arena. Will these staffs become the same? (i only needed 7000 Arena points for the 2nd one ;D...)

With my druid i made the decision low attack high heal, so my staff has astral enchant. With my shaman i did the opposite (high damage, low heal) with moon-enchant. Will these staffs become the same now?

Magic resistance will be added to all rings. On some items magic resistance may change on of its bonuses.In my humble opinion it is too early to make statements like this. Lets wait for the release. In other way, we are collecting feedback and will take appropriate decisions in order to balance the game.

Q: "what will happen with our weapon who has enchanted? are it will be reset? and what happen to our crystall and rune at bag? are it will lost??" ©

A: Enchant level will stay without any changes. If you had +5 item, it will remain +5. Crystals and runes will work as says in description. Critical enchantment will remain also.

Q: "u said there will be  status 'skill cooldown' but i saw its on magic users gears, is it only for staff users or for all classes?" ©

A: Different bonuses will be added in the following updates. Don't worry about "disbalance" with attack/heal skills. Everything is adjusted and made for keeping balance.

What about Paladin heal Mr.Snorlax  :cray:

anybody answer my question pls  :bad:

No magic attack = Less Heal .. paladin healing skill will be more useless then before..

its unfair...i mean less cooldown for warlock and shaman  :mega_shok:

• Developer

Same but without astral / magic power ... it will be crap  :shok:

Astral will be changed into magic power.

Thanks  :snorlax: ! You see guys it's about patience :) .

Yep, agreed! Nice to see u answering every question and confusion or curiousness of players, Mr. snorlax! :snorlax:

I have one question :

Will the caster classes use the same staff since all magic have already included in the magic power?

Magic resistance will be added to all rings. On some items magic resistance may change on of its bonuses.In my humble opinion it is too early to make statements like this. Lets wait for the release. In other way, we are collecting feedback and will take appropriate decisions in order to balance the game.

ofc, thats what i tried telling these people. u guys arent stupid enough to call this an atempt to balance then make a linear atack/heal conversion. in fact i kinda think healing will be reduced. and that casters will now deal a lot less damage since everyone's magic defense will be higher. melees are crying and they cant even see its to their advantage. from what i see good job. what about items like good signet? astral + moon + mana . will they keep mana? dont ruin the bg dodge, mana, accu, moon ring please take off mana but not dodge :(

This was very biased when i was looking through and got confused but I think I understand. Melee's aren't at an disadvantage, this is a nerf to the castors. If the moon damage, dark damage etc comes together think about players with those high dark, sun, moon defense+high resi armor; isn't that a good thing for melee's? you guys that complained looked at it wrong, plus im a melee myself. With this cost, they made up for it with the cooldown reduction. Maybe the Devs weren't doing so bad after all. But amping of amulets and rings... just sounds a bit too much. But the bg tower idea is nice, so glad i finished my CL quests.  :yahoo:

As long as my cloak and amulet of greatness dont change all these casters will still fear me

>Carved sigs get all magic def not just dark

>no more changing magic gears between 3 sets

This update is a win for my ranger for sure

:snorlax:

What gonna happen to passive skills? Chosen 5% moon def, Elf 5% dark def, Mc 5% sun def and Forsaken 3%moon and 3% dark def?

Are they all gonna change to 5% magic def? And if yes, what about the forsaken? Will they have 3% magic def and 3% magic def?