[2014.01.28] “Warspear Online” 3.11 Announcement - Berengar's tower

Guest LaOnza

can hit a melee 100 and still kill it, If enough room to kite, this game lack's any true counter's to range

true. my lvl 14 druid was like that but.. still harder. i said reduce melee/caster diference not eliminate it  ;D

As a necro player i feel that  "wizards" are not nerfed and not buffed.

I think that if for example staff +0 will have 100 magic power; u will heal for 100 and dmg for 100, but if the same staff but +6 will have 140 magic power; u will still heal for 100 and dmg for 140.

In this case or if the heal will increase due to amping and it will be higher like 4-10 more it will be balanced.

If im necro and i heal for 690 now and dmg for 200, now i will heal for ~740 and dmg for ~290; so now im buffed because i hit for more dmg and my heal stay the same or even increase. But since everyone will have magic defence in fact my dmg for them will stey the same due to decreasing by their magic armor.

Of course we have this adventage; -10% cooldown reduction (~5% from weapon, ~5% from belt) but melee classes have attack speed.

So at all it's small buff in pve for "wizards", but nerf in pvp especially if u have high amped opponent's rings.

I like this update cuz of this small buff, more variations of eq setups and dungeons :D

(the numbers of dmg and heal are just for example, i need to look closer for my own numbers.)

Cool but could devs make crystal or rune be able to double effect on one item for instance i buy2 lvl 5 runes each +1 harmony and only have 1lvl 5 item so if i attach both runes i could have +2 harmony instead of the current-still +1 harmony

thanks in advance

Cool but could devs make crystal or rune be able to double effect on one item for instance i buy2 lvl 5 runes each +1 harmony and only have 1lvl 5 item so if i attach both runes i could have +2 harmony instead of the current-still +1 harmony

thanks in advance

This is impossible.

noooooooooooooooooooo

amulet medalion was good for ranger

now ranger=big nooooooooooooooooooooooob HP :'( :'( :'( :facepalm: :facepalm:

I hope gm doesnt make 2%=2Sec decrease cooldown.Btw i kn they wont.it will be like 2%=0.2 Decrease cooldown.

2% is .02

what will happen with our weapon who has enchanted? are it will be reset? and what happen to our crystall and rune at bag? are it will lost??  :snorlax: :facepalm: :search:

what about paladins who uses one-handed mace with astral magic on them? Will they be able to heal using physical damage of their weapon? xD

Then your shaman is doing shit compared to mine.

nope, i take as example hitting someone with my melle when they are being blinded, many times attack is dodged n my melle have a good ammount of accuracy.

Nonetheless, such changes will not affect the the main task of amulets and rings so these items will not lost their value.

wrong wrong and WRONG

why would a ranger use an amulet with no dexterity?

complete junk now

wrong wrong and WRONG

complete junk now

Good things were taken out of the medallion of Inward Power, now it seems ice queen amulets are actually better :bad:

why need done quest in nortlant.....??? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

wrong wrong and WRONG

complete junk now

yes, all amulet with speed (see at ur amulet), it will turn into magic def, and 'penet turn into energy regen'. coz u got 11 energy regen, u can make both ur rings full enchant penet now.

Hmm... So, will the druid/shaman amulet (for example amulet of inward power) lose its moon and astral magic?

no, only lose ur astral magic, ur astral magic will turn into new bonus, decreased skill cooldown..

:shout: If paladin losing astral magic, then his skill heal, aura , and of course ( persuasion  useless even with astral  ;D ) is useless..

PALADIN WILL BE THE MOST WORSE CHARACTER IN WS .. :fool:

no, only lose ur astral magic, ur astral magic will turn into new bonus, decreased skill cooldown..

Incorrect. Your Magic Power will include Astral Power as well.

United magic power / protection

In 3.11 updated all kinds of magic power/protection will be gathered together in 1 attack and 1 defence parameters  – Magic power / Magic resistance. Now all monsters and playable classes with magic powers will have one type of magic and it will not be separated by type (Astral, Moon, Sun, Dark) like it was before.

Namely, there will not be "Shaman staff" or "Warlock staff" anymore. Magic power will mean 'Magic attack' (Astral Included) and Magic Resistance 'Magic Defence'.

Lets take a closer look on the changes on the example of Novice's Staff. Right now it has two magic bonuses – Moon magic and Astral magic. Different types of magic for different spells. Moon magic increases attacking spells such as Druid's “Lightning Bolt” or Shaman's “Ball Lightning”. Astral magic increases the power of healing spells – Necromancer's “Ancient Seal” or Druid's “Healing Dew”. After update there will be only one bonus – Magic Power which will affect on any attacking/healing spells of all classes.

Novice's Staff now

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Novice's Staff after v.3.11

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

All items purchased from Miracle Shop will act according to the description – increasing magic power/resistance.

This change will allow us to solve the important problem of balancing forces and a number of useful advantages:

1. Significantly reduce the number of unclaimed equipment items.

We have repeatedly faced complaints of players on the "missing" items of equipment of a certain level with a certain set of bonuses for some class. Because Magic Power affects on every magic spells so you could try any combinations of items and try “sorry we've been not so perfect for oyur class” items.

OK...So all current weapon will be changed to this "new style"

But, wt about current rings and amulets?? I dont want lose dodge and atk speed on my rogue lv14 :/

Why the duck would I want mana regen on my ammy...would screw up my whole set... I use mana regen on my belts.... all I know is if I log on. Oon the 30th and. my ammy has those shit stats we gonna have a problem :facepalm:

:tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

P                    A                    L                A                D                    I              N

S                U                        C                                    K                    S

:tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

Us Saphhire

Galadriels - Lvl 20 Paladin

"Kill me if u can"

Idk why ppl complain, cooldown is not only for ranged but also for melee classes.If u really know how to play you can use skills too, being melee doesnt mean just run forward and attack.

I think with the magic def thing this update will bring more balance between classes

However, upgrading rings and amulets is going to make us free players harder to catch up :(

Lets see how things goes first