[2014.01.28] “Warspear Online” 3.11 Announcement - Berengar's tower

Guest LaOnza

there should be one amulet with hp, at least.

now that there will only be one magic amulet, others will change. one of them is bound to have hp.

just think of all the lv13 amulets/rings there are

Not a fan if hp disappears from casters amulets.

For one, Meele class's are fuccked now. Because youre making healers way to OP. as if they weren't strong enough. I play druid and this will onviously benifit me. Although i still think its unfair and way unbalanced. So now you might aswell delete all your meele class's becuase healers will just win 100% of the time when an even amped pvp. Seriously this is just a way for you greedy fuuckers to get more money from people amping healers more for better heal, dmg and now your allowing amulets and rings to be amplified... Someone's a bit hungry  ::) honestly do you know what the purpose for games? Because i can basicly sum it all up in a sentence. Games are for entertainment and fun. Something to keep you from being bored. And if you're going to make these changes its not gonna be fun for 60% of players. There are alot of Meele players and they are going to be so disadvantaged. This is disgusting Aigrind. As if you're not making enough money already... Greedy fuuckers want more.

The biggest disappointment is that now this game is solely for those who can pay real money in the game and poor players who are not high amp'd will have much more to loose.

Earlier i ,despite of being low amp'd, could help my friends by healing in lab/hunts/towers. But now since there is only magic power, what i need is high magic power and for that i have to amp my weapon even more.

So, high magic = high heal, low magic = low heal !

Poor players = low magic = completely useless

Rich players = high magic = Can both tank and heal at same time.

Now we don't need 2 players to hunt b3 in lab, only a +10necro/shaman can solo and that will be the case pretty much every boss.

In the end i can see all  the casters having one "perfect" set for their class which offers max defense/offense and everyone will be using the same gears. The only deciding factor will be lucky crits and dodges and obviously the amp.

What will happen to my damage set and heal set equipment?  it will become one set?  :facepalm:  if yes, all of my effort of getting those item will be useless.

For one, Meele class's are fuccked now. Because youre making healers way to OP. as if they weren't strong enough. I play druid and this will onviously benifit me. Although i still think its unfair and way unbalanced. So now you might aswell delete all your meele class's becuase healers will just win 100% of the time when an even amped pvp. Seriously this is just a way for you greedy fuuckers to get more money from people amping healers more for better heal, dmg and now your allowing amulets and rings to be amplified... Someone's a bit hungry  ::) honestly do you know what the purpose for games? Because i can basicly sum it all up in a sentence. Games are for entertainment and fun. Something to keep you from being bored. And if you're going to make these changes its not gonna be fun for 60% of players. There are alot of Meele players and they are going to be so disadvantaged. This is disgusting Aigrind. As if you're not making enough money already... Greedy fuuckers want more.

like i said, u are assuming that devs will give same ratio of magic dmg/heal as the current astral/heal. i think you all be surprised to see ur healing lower and hitting less to melees cause all will have great magic def. wait and see  or ask questions and wait answers before starting to assume things. devs clearly said this would also BALANCE melees and ranged even more. (ofc ranged will still be superior but its kinda the same in every game)

i believe you are right!

and taking a look on the "Skills Cooldown" bonus, the range classes stun skills will just make people not even touch them!

Honestly, prove me wrong but duck this UNBALANCED game.

lets see how long the donaters will want to play this game full  +10 vs +10.

cause the people not giving a shitload of Money sure will quit this bullshit.

The biggest disappointment is that now this game is solely for those who can pay real money in the game and poor players who are not high amp'd will have much more to loose.

Earlier i ,despite of being low amp'd, could help my friends by healing in lab/hunts/towers. But now since there is only magic power, what i need is high magic power and for that i have to amp my weapon even more.

So, high magic = high heal, low magic = low heal !

Poor players = low magic = completely useless

Rich players = high magic = Can both tank and heal at same time.

Now we don't need 2 players to hunt b3 in lab, only a +10necro/shaman can solo and that will be the case pretty much every boss.

In the end i can see all  the casters having one "perfect" set for their class which offers max defense/offense and everyone will be using the same gears. The only deciding factor will be lucky crits and dodges and obviously the amp.

u are assuming that lab will still be used  ;D  who will want to hunt lab when lvl 18+ items appear? sold my dooms 1/2 months ago, soon will be worth shit (just like lab hunting gear once was really expensive and now is worth pennies)

u are assuming that lab will still be used  ;D  who will want to hunt lab when lvl 18+ items appear? sold my dooms 1/2 months ago, soon will be worth shit (just like lab hunting gear once was really expensive and now is worth pennies)

it is not about lab, but dungeons also and pretty much every hunting place.

Low magic = Low heal = low amp'd useless  :(

Bought Abyss Zealot's Black Mantle for 10k+lv13 rogue armor. Worth it.

But yeah, astral labyrinth will probably be of use for the ones who want to keep their characters at lv18 for arena or something.

i believe you are right!

and taking a look on the "Skills Cooldown" bonus, the range classes stun skills will just make people not even touch them!

what is (lets say max new skill cooldown is 10%) 10% of 1 second?  can u tell when 0.1 second pass? its the same as atack speed, u varely notice unless it reaches very high values, but skill cooldown probably wont reach that high. and if so, same goes for barb charge, rogue gouge, dk pull and all the dmg skills that are already faster in most cases than casters. wait n see.

ofc amping rings and amulets is the profitable part.. as well as forcing casters to amp their gear cause all melees will be tougher to kill, thus making u have good phisical def

1 question about amping rings/amulets :

We can amp them only when they got alrdy "dark def" (soon magic def) in it?

What about good signets or other rings who doesnt have "magic def" will they be amp-able? O:-)

post-19913-1417703843354_thumb.png

post-19913-14177038433713_thumb.png

Hmmm....so that doom for priest i have can be used now for other caster?

Probably this v3.11 will be a "beta" version for players...and after devs fix bugs.

They'll visit lab to kill "Gatekeeper" & take the key from him to open the tower or something. I think ;D

it is not about lab, but dungeons also and pretty much every hunting place.

Low magic = Low heal = low amp'd useless  :(

dungeons = teamwork. same as lab. if u dont remember highest heals, before swamps overflowed server with doom and other good items, were like 250/260 and that worked just fine. people been playing easy mode warspear. before u couldnt even get invite if u didnt have certain requirements for hunt, like certain amount of def/ dark def. now anyone has access to top bosses without much effort ;D

1 question about amping rings/amulets :

We can amp them only when they got alrdy "dark def" (soon magic def) in it?

What about good signets or other rings who doesnt have "magic def" will they be amp-able? O:-)

what is (lets say max new skill cooldown is 10%) 10% of 1 second?  can u tell when 0.1 second pass? its the same as atack speed, u varely notice unless it reaches very high values, but skill cooldown probably wont reach that high. and if so, same goes for barb charge, rogue gouge, dk pull and all the dmg skills that are already faster in most cases than casters. wait n see.

ofc amping rings and amulets is the profitable part.. as well as forcing casters to amp their gear cause all melees will be tougher to kill, thus making u have good phisical def

you are wrong, if it goes to 10%, skill with 13 seconds cooldown, will go to 12 seconds cooldown.

druid roots, Works for what, 7-8 seconds? then they use bees...when u touch them again, they will root you n run  :wacko:

UNBALANCED SHIT THIS IS!

you are wrong, if it goes to 10%, skill with 13 seconds cooldown, will go to 12 seconds cooldown.

druid roots, Works for what, 7-8 seconds? then they use bees...when u touch them again, they will root you n run  :wacko:

UNBALANCED SHIT THIS IS!

lol druids can already do that. and roots lasts 6 seconds

lol druids can already do that. and roots lasts 6 seconds

exactly, if they already can do that...imagine needing one second less to do it  :wacko:

exactly, if they already can do that...imagine needing one second less to do it  :wacko:

imagine hitting a melee for less than 200dmg thanks to amping magic def  ;D

imagine having 500 damage n hitting 250 on healers cause they have enought physical defense to be a tank against melle on pvp thanks to resilience.

i have a set of violent storm, its onky add a moon magic, after the update it also add same astral and moon? so my violent also add heal too? im druid.

another 1, about 2 types of ring, it only add moon, after the update its add astral too?

I never post on this forum but I have a level 20 necro so not exactly a noob speaking here. That being said, no ofense to devs but this update is looking like horse shit. First off, you now made it possible to amp rings and amulets because that means players will have to use more signs and buy more miracle coins to get +10. And obviously you will have to +10 if you want to stay competitive. In this aspect, the game will give even more advantage to rich players. Another let down is removing diversity by unifying staff damage with heal and unifying all magic defense. You just dumbed down the strategy required to gear up when facing different monsters and classes. The other bad thing that you came up with was the skill cooldown bonus. As the game is right now, you need to use most of your skills to maximize your performance on arena. But now with the possibility to reduce skill cooldown, all you will have to do is spam 3 or 2 skills continuosly to be effective. Really retarded update and seriouly thinking about quiting.

Yeah, root is really OP compared to other stuns like blind (5 seconds, running around like an idiot and unable to attack) ;D

yeah, n not getting any damage, cause people on blind dodge everything

I never post on this forum but I have a level 20 necro so not exactly a noob speaking here. That being said, no ofense to devs but this update is looking like horse shit. First off, you now made it possible to amp rings and amulets because that means players will have to use more signs and buy more miracle coins to get +10. And obviously you will have to +10 if you want to stay competitive. In this aspect, the game will give even more advantage to rich players. Another let down is removing diversity by unifying staff damage with heal and unifying all magic defense. You just dumbed down the strategy required to gear up when facing different monsters and classes. The other bad thing that you came up with was the skill cooldown bonus. As the game is right now, you need to use most of your skills to maximize your performance on arena. But now with the possibility to reduce skill cooldown, all you will have to do is spam 3 or 2 skills continuosly to be effective. Really retarded update and seriouly thinking about quiting.

you got it all right. retarded shit update.

Nowhere its mentioned tat astral = damage. Why ppl react so weird?  :unknw:

Well if you read closely you will see that they say all the different damages will be put under 1 name, along with astral, so sun, moon, dark and astral will be ''Magic'' now.

Therefore its either astral=dmg because all will be magic, so higher ur amp higher ur dmg AND heal, or.....well or astral doesnt exist anymore and nobody can heal lol thats why everyone reacts so weird

As for use, i only see usefulness of this update, and it just occured to me, that Twisted Charge can be used now, so no difference between stave and charge, because both will use Magic now, and if charge is used, casters get pene, and yes now all the sd staves with different damage than the one you need will be useful on the other side, so a lock can use a mage sd, but the whole point of this game being colourfull and people vary, is just lost, like someone said before, same sets, difference in skills and amp, sad to say but from slowly crawling into the capitalist hole, this game just plummeted there, but yeah its all about the Benjamins....

Good luck to everyone, to devs too, but i dont see many people staying in this game if the updates continue in this direction... Its not important to get 4 million ppl to download the game and open it twice, real challange is to keep 4 million people to play, and sorry to say, but at the moment you are failing... Hope mistakes are realised in time and fixed, after all, this game, and all the others, are supposed to make people enjoy them and have fun in the first place, make you money in the second.... After all, without the players, without us, you are just a bunch of people sitting behind the screens, working their asses off, for what? Nothing..... Good day and good luck

That people always complain on every new update has almost became a tradition. :rofl:

I think this sounds cool, and don't forget about the bg tower guys!

can hit a melee 100 and still kill it, If enough room to kite, this game lack's any true counter's to range

Q: do i need to complete all yellow quests at swamps to enter dungeon?

Yes.

OMG i love drastic changes, now there is a new world of posibilities :yahoo:

Something like this is how I feel, waiting to see how everything turns out.