[2014.01.28] “Warspear Online” 3.11 Announcement - Berengar's tower

Guest LaOnza

melee can still be op *z* we just need to adapt... i mean rogues?! 6 sec merc with cd...and stealth.. they are op anyway so not a big change if u ask me

druid with 340 attack and 300 heal gonna kill you while eating popcorn i assure you.

Different bonuses will be added in the following updates.

Don't worry about "disbalance" with attack/heal skills. Everything is adjusted and made for keeping balance.

I really hope this brings some balance, and not just unbalance. ::)

druid with 340 attack and 300 heal gonna kill you while eating popcorn i assure you.

They have balanced it so it won't really be like that. (Atlesast I hope so)

If you didn't finish your quests in Norlant Swamps and your Chainless League tasks – it's time to catch up!

its mean all yellow quest at norlant ? :bad:

• Developer

So +10 priest/necro will be able to heal 1k without crit heal? ;D

Nope, that's not how it will work.

Welcome caster, goodbye melee and ranger.

Don't be too fast in your decisions!

I have three set of equipment psychical, sun and dark, now i can them throw out. Two of them will be useless:-(. I agree is little low mess on bag and better for arena fight against differnt magics but still kind of sucks.

And what about this Ice Queen item? Will it get magic def instead of hp? :bad:

Yes.

Did they say anything about changing hp to Magic Defense ??

Answer: No.

yea but there are 5% of moon sun etc... so now it will be just diferent name and same stat? :| =)) rly?! 

now an item will worth more just coz of name...

:snorlax:  do you ever think to add more glow while a weap is amped? coz actual is boring

If you would have actually looked at the big picture showing  "Amulet of Inward Power" with magic defence instead of hp, you would probably be asking the same.

First off, Snorlax, excellent job responding to all these posters.

I play a Mage and I really do not see any benefit to these changes. My opponents now have more magic defenses, I do not have dual elements so no increased skill cool down, and my life steal set will simply be sub-par due to lower damage output.

Either way I’m sure you considered this and I am grateful of the update. Great work!

yes, see that pict, all hp turn into magic def, if not how to amply that amulet if not turn to magic def?,, u wanna amply hp?, funny joke, dev will make all balance, coz if new lvl and new map, they think to the future.

The amulet in ss shows magic defense in place of hp and we cant amp hp can we? Tats why he asked tat question.

If you would have actually looked at the big picture showing  "Amulet of Inward Power" with magic defence instead of hp, you would probably be asking the same.

Sry, I forgot & I fixed it.

Healers gonna be underpowered from a heal point if their staff has a low level and it's under +6.

We already know that moon≠astral in real numbers so having 400 moon won't give you 400 heal points,not even 300.

So casters won't be OP at all,possibly they're gonna suffer. Specially the low-level and poor players.

Just reading though, i play a necromancer support with max heal, astral charmed doom.

Will i have to max amp it to heal efficiently now? Also charmed enchants will need to get re enchanted too?