[2014.01.28] “Warspear Online” 3.11 Announcement - Berengar's tower

Guest LaOnza

I like the sound of united Magic attributes and Mdef on Rings and Amulet, but amplifying them? Na bro.

Magic attack already has lower numbers than Physical attack, this would just make Barbs wreck every caster in game.

And CDR? Na bro. Druids already have a 5 yard skill/movement disable with a long duration and short cooldown, that would be godlike. And don't forget the Locks.

Moar money down the drain.

Gogogogo

Question to the mod/dev too:

So basically same rule applies, max magic damage at +10 and etc remains 400?

I will wait with conclusions till i've seen the changes myself. But i really hope the tactical play with chosing the right gear for healers will stay. I really hope all staff-users will not get/use exactly the same standard gear. We now have for example the decision to make to use a astral or damage-crystal enchantment in the staff. I like the diversity.

hmm so if i amp magic stat on my stat it adds to healing? eheh seems fun. my +8 staff will give me same dmg and more healing?  ;D  hmm maybe im gonna buy that life steal druid staff XD

Why they should be reseted?

Because

Novice's Staff now

Опубликованное фото

Novice's Staff after v.3.11

Опубликованное фото

In update 3.11 will be possible to amplify rings and amulets. Magic Resistance will be first bonus in this type of items and will be amplyfied. Nonetheless, such changes will not affect the the main task of amulets and rings so these items will not lost their value.

I'm not sure why people say casters got nerfed. xD

You will be rooted/blinded/circled/feared/quaked faster now. Casters will just kill you a little bit slower.

If all crystals will change,what will happen to our current crystal in the staff coz many people wasted around50 crystals to get great charm bonus, it will be removed or what?

This is kind of amazing actually. Every lvl18 set with magic damage will do the trick to get max heal. Time to get that radiant fame, violent storm and the dark dmg set. Dem crit heals :3

This is kind of amazing actually. Every lvl18 set with magic damage will do the trick to get max heal. Time to get that radiant fame, violent storm and the dark dmg set. Dem crit heals :3

dat low hp  :facepalm:

dat low hp  :facepalm:

Well if you're hunting it doesn't really matter right? Since you will most likely be healing someone instead of tanking. Moar crit heals -> moar cray.

Will healing depending on amps?

Yea, thats what they said

so yup, rich ppl will be super wizards. +10 magic +10 def +10 magic def  :rofl:

Then it is time to stop with the game :(

I prefer to have fun with others in PvE with high heal, but i do not like to be OP in arena, so i do not amp my staffs further than +5. I do not like 100% wins, i prefer 60% wins.

then rangers and warlocks will wear faster with spells Skills Cooldown my God will be immortal. much more favorable to the ranger in a battle that only uses 2 atack skill as any other class must use all your skill to get a good result in the arena.

how to fix this? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

OMG! It is ok, good. But amp rings and amulets? Really?  :facepalm:  Please change title game free  :)  Everything else is ok...

then rangers and warlocks will wear faster with spells Skills Cooldown my God will be immortal. much more favorable to the ranger in a battle that only uses 2 atack skill as any other class must use all your skill to get a good result in the arena.

how to fix this? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

MUAHHAHAHHAHAHH 30 sec CD on bless  :diablo: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:  weagwgawdgawk  i will be op as ranger

Welcome caster, goodbye melee and ranger.

u said there will be  status 'skill cooldown' but i saw its on magic users gears, is it only for staff users or for all classes? :friends:

• Developer

u said there will be  status 'skill cooldown' but i saw its on magic users gears, is it only for staff users or for all classes? :friends:

Different bonuses will be added in the following updates.

Don't worry about "disbalance" with attack/heal skills. Everything is adjusted and made for keeping balance.

melee can still be op *z* we just need to adapt... i mean rogues?! 6 sec merc with cd...and stealth.. they are op anyway so not a big change if u ask me

Awesome  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Different bonuses will be added in the following updates.

Don't worry about "disbalance" with attack/heal skills. Everything is adjusted and made for keeping balance.

ty for ur answer  :) hope u make magic def can be amped