About ice queen ring

raguku

Dear ainar player

I sell ice queen ring for 200k in mc side us saphire

and then some player bioshockr offered my ring for 50g cos he said its trash

then i answer are new player or try to cheat me?

and then he speak in cheat i scamer n try to provokate other to ignored me

i want to ask to old or pro player its true a price of ice queen ring 50g ?? thanks

uhhhh its worth more like 100k. Of all the rings that  offer a 5% boost its by far the most valuable. 50 too low 200k too high.

uhhhh its worth more like 100k. Of all the rings that  offer a 5% boost its by far the most valuable. 50 too low 200k too high.

not 50k bro he offer 50gold coz he said the ring is trash......can u imagine that value :'(

Yeah i use the rings and medallion for a year now best things in the world 50g he must be smoking crack i sold ice set for  350k in a minute after posting i put a dark blade up for 4 million as a joke and it sold too. If theres someone willing to pay then it's not too much. Just do u dont worry what anyone says. Thier just sheep following the herd

If he said the ring was trash then why he offered 50G for the ring? :lol: he is just trying to trick you.Beware! :rofl:

i not sell the ring to him he talk in chat im scamer so the people of mcs being blame to me they said im scamer f*****g id**t

I dont know why he do this to me

i got a question,who's the player who got alot of gold first? i mean when did all this gold come from?! someone please answer that i know imma get is farming but seriously who made like 1 million gold?

i got a question,who's the player who got alot of gold first? i mean when did all this gold come from?! someone please answer that i know imma get is farming but seriously who made like 1 million gold?

when swamp was released, all prices were down at first than economy went high after they fixed drop rates

people used to buy hp pots and sell it to npc for money.