Kuzz ... its thats you really ?? on sapphire ??

[[[[JAW]]]]

Question

21 answers to this question

no if he then whatever he would write is in green......i know because vn server i got to know 2 GM ...they wrote in green n replyed to me too...

Lol  :lol:  We met a GM there, he said that it's not true, GM's don't have green names or write in green, I've met 2 GM's there, 1 of them gave us gifts and the other help us on boss quest, He said they just Report bugs, help people & organize events, he said GM's can't change anything in game, not even name colour or writing colour

no if he then whatever he would write is in green......i know because vn server i got to know 2 GM ...they wrote in green n replyed to me too...

omg ........  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol  :lol:  We met a GM there, he said that it's not true, GM's don't have green names or write in green, I've met 2 GM's there, 1 of them gave us gifts and the other help us on boss quest, He said they just Report bugs, help people & organize events, he said GM's can't change anything in game, not even name colour or writing colour

But thats not on us or eu servers  :cray:

Kuz.... you don't play Warspear? You have developt such a game and not too sure if you have other people helping you out..... AND YOU DON'T PLAY? Think about the unlimited Miracle Coins you can have *o*

seriously he wrote in green...i have screenshot too...it was on 4th nov i was on vn he was wearing pumkin costume n was lvl 1 with no wepons..wait let me check where i saved that pic 8)

same with me, but in emerald (i dont know what server were u) and talk on trade chat, not pm

oh yes, i also saw two unlives on russian big wars at nadir  :crazy:  (one came talk with elfs there and also use green name on chat, not on his char)

lmaoo..... i still confuse  :bad: :bad:

Player who is in ur friend list and chat is green, so we all are kuz =D

if u notice, that pic was posted before the update that changed our friends name colour to green. Proberbly just a test for the upcoming update i bet