'Warspear not responding' after a fast clicking in menu

hentbank

Hello GM and developers, after the spring 2021 update, pc users is unable to use guild skills very fast like before. Also game is sometimes not responding after doin this clicks. But most of the time, this is what happen, I made a video so you can see what I am talking about. 

PS: no edit or skip, it is a raw video.

1 hour ago, hentbank said:

Hello GM and developers, after the spring 2021 update, pc users is unable to use guild skills very fast like before. Also game is sometimes not responding after doin this clicks. But most of the time, this is what happen, I made a video so you can see what I am talking about. 

PS: no edit or skip, it is a raw video.

Hi, do you have the latest version installed? Is the version from steam or our website?

12 hours ago, Nolan said:

Hi, do you have the latest version installed? Is the version from steam or our website?

yes, I downloaded from website. 

1 hour ago, lallouss said:

i have that issue because of my slow laptop i usually put the skills on hotkey, its mostly related to your device and fps :pensative:

This happens on good pcs too. Something indeed made it load slower after the update.

Their text rendering is really slow. Parts of the game that have a lot of text (area full of players, craft UI, guild UI with 100 members) crashes a lot even on beast pcs.

Edited by GalaxyRekt